So rapid blaster is the second most used weapon in league

And here I thought I was the only one using it
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So rapid blaster is the second most used weapon in league

And here I thought I was the only one using it
    Nah, it's definitely one of the meta weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Nah, it's definitely one of the meta weapons.
    Not sure how I'm doing so well with it since I couldn't get the hang of it in splatoon 1

Maybe cause Luna kinda sucks now and I can't go back to dynamo since they nerfed the shit out of it

Yet tenatek remains the best weapon.

Not sure how I'm doing so well with it since I couldn't get the hang of it in splatoon 1

Maybe cause Luna kinda sucks now and I can't go back to dynamo since they nerfed the shit out of it

Yet tenatek remains the best weapon.
    Tenatek is strong, but Tri Slosher is IMO the best weapon for 3/4 ranked modes. The weapon itself is good and it combines with the best sub and best special in the game.

Tenatek is strong, but Tri Slosher is IMO the best weapon for 3/4 ranked modes. The weapon itself is good and it combines with the best sub and best special in the game.
    Yea the trade off is suppose to be range but its slightly less range than a regular slosher like hello? It's not even noticeable.

Also when I first started using the rapid blaster I thought it's set was trash and ink mines were the worst and should be removed from the game

How fucking trash was I for thinking that god mines were trash. They are amazing for splat zones. Just hide one around the corner and watch people walk into them

Jim Sterling's Splatoon 2 review

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/SimGuruDrake/sta...endo-switch%2F

Maxis Global Community Manager: No plans to port The Sims 4 to the Switch at this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Virtuous (FFX, X-2 remakes, Assassins Creed: Ezio Collection, Batman: Return to Arkham) is porting a game to the Switch.

Here's the evidence.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1414903

Possibly just Return to Arkham and maybe Knight.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/892840821501947905

According to Take-Two's financials, NBA 2K17 will be digital only on launch day alongside other versions. Physical copy will be available later in the year.

Was trying to figure out a weapon to main for rain maker since the rapid blaster isn't great for it.

Then it hit me. The ink brush. Then proceeded to dominate because nobody expects ninja stealth flanks. People need to use this more, it's much better than it's first version of sprinklers lol

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/29131-...t-from-capcom/

At their financials meeting, Capcom stated Monster Hunter XX sales ail determine future supporrt for the Switch.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    At their financials meeting, Capcom stated Monster Hunter XX sales ail determine future supporrt for the Switch.
    That isn't surprising to be honest.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    http://www.neoseeker.com/news/29131-...t-from-capcom/

Bit shallow considering it's a re release of a re release and it's also on another platform with 10x the owners of a switch.

Basically capcom doesn't want to support the switch

Basically capcom doesn't want to support the switch
    Not really, it seems more like they're using it as a testing bed for more "modern" games, while SF2, which they've said exceeded their expectations, was likely a gauge for releasing more retro games. The success of MH XX will determine how they approach the Switch moving forward, not if they will continue to support it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Not really, it seems more like they're using it as a testing bed for more "modern" games, while SF2, which they've said exceeded their expectations, was likely a gauge for releasing more retro games. The success of MH XX will determine how they approach the Switch moving forward, not if they will continue to support it.
    They put the switch in a tough spot though competing with the 3ds which has sold over 40m. It has a larger install base and not everyone can get a switch so they get it for their 3ds instead.

They set it up to fail. A better chance would be mh world but nope

They put the switch in a tough spot though competing with the 3ds which has sold over 40m. It has a larger install base and not everyone can get a switch so they get it for their 3ds instead.

Not really, it doesn't need to compete head to head with the 3DS. If they forecast 400K sales of MHXX on Switch and hit 600K (arbitrary numbers), I fully expect that they'll continue to support it strongly. If they forecast 400K and hit 300K (also arbitrary), I imagine they'll re-evaluate the types of games they bring over to the console, seeing if more retro-focused games a la SF2 continue to perform well.

10+ Year Old Account

3DS is region locked so you cannot get MH XX in the US unless you have a japanese 3DS. So no, the Switch version of MH XX isn't competing with the 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    3DS is region locked so you cannot get MH XX in the US unless you have a japanese 3DS. So no, the Switch version of MH XX isn't competing with the 3DS.
    Well it's only releasing in Japan so...

The people who will import or buy the Japanese version digitally in the west are a very, very niche market. That's not going to move the needle one way or the other.

Pretty sure what capcom means by this, is if Japan go's out and buys it in strong numbers they will probably see about porting MHW to the Switch for the Japanese market. If the sales are meh, they'll probably stand pat and still get strong ps4 sales in Japan and very strong ps4/pc sales in the rest of the world on it. Still don't understand why an Xbox version exists, but capcom gonna capcom I guess.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-08-04 at 03:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why make a new game for the Switch with the expected graphics when you can just keep shoveling the same assets from several generations ago onto the 3DS? I mean they already have MHW as their game with effort put into the graphical, model, and art departments. As good as MH4 was while I could stomach the 3DS, it still uses a ton of the same stuff.

MHW is their bigger test. It would be odd for them to make 2 higher budget versions of a game when they can have MHW styled games and the easier to develop 3DS versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    This is strictly Japanese market. they are competing with each other.

Capcom is also bringing Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2 to the switch, but they are also bringing it to ps4/xbox. However, I think they are focusing on switch more with recent SF2 sales. I think if RE and MH XX do well then we will see much more support from capcom.

We are starting to see more support from Ubisoft and how they have been talking about their engine Snowdrop working really well on the switch. Which is what South Park is using. (Fingers Crossed for that come to switch)

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Why make a new game for the Switch with the expected graphics when you can just keep shoveling the same assets from several generations ago onto the 3DS? I mean they already have MHW as their game with effort put into the graphical, model, and art departments. As good as MH4 was while I could stomach the 3DS, it still uses a ton of the same stuff.

MHW is their bigger test. It would be odd for them to make 2 higher budget versions of a game when they can have MHW styled games and the easier to develop 3DS versions.
    I think the world idea is not 'do we go switch or ps4 for mh5' and more 're7 vs revalatons 2' and they want to see what style is popular as much as what units sell.

Thing is the Switch has far less units in owners hands than the 3DS so theres no way XX can outsell the 3DS version. But if the percentage of the userbase is higher like 30% of 3ds owners bought it but 60% of switch owners do they will probably see the dedicated audience has moved on.

Because right now thats whats keeping capcom afloat. The dedicated consumer. RE6 and SFV have burnt a lot of casual gamers on capcoms biggest none monhun brands and while the monhun community is dedicated and very hardcore in their love for it that is still a smaller niche worldwide.

But if you know that niche is on the switch and will buy your shit in near garanuteed units thats monetary security y'know? I know pretty much every switch owner i know has a 3ds, but aside from myself playing Ever Oasis i havent seen another 3DS since the Switch came out. If the tides changing they dont want another release like the Wii tri when 3U was their monster seller.

Really at the end of the day for those of us into monhun its win-win either way. Switch or PS4 means monhun back on tvs, but switch does mean you can still take it outside to other places and for monster hunter thats pretty important, especially in the domestic market.

Still don't understand why an Xbox version exists, but capcom gonna capcom I guess.
    My guess is they are trying to attract a new audience as well, which is also why they are adding a PC version to the game. Put the game on a platform it wasn't on before. It worked well for them in the past (when they moved to Nintendo the series gained a lot more fanbase, especially here in the West where it was previously more of a cult hit game with a small, but dedicated, fanbase) so it may do the same again.

But my question is...will Xbox and PC have crossplay (already know PS4 will not because Sony is Sony....)
    Last edited by Keile; 2017-08-04 at 06:37 PM.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.