Holy shit i'm rustled at Amazon. was told my Switch was coming today. Got an update saying they tried when i was standing in my hall looking at an empty driveway and i never answered this invisible man, rang support who said they would try again, got another fake delivery failure notice again as i was looking at an empty street outside my house, rang support again and they scoffed and hung up. Then sent an email saying my switch might show up now next friday a week later.

Cancelled my orders with them and prime, holy shit what trash service. I've had better luck with Zavvi!

Now time to see if the local stores have any of the latest batch left -_-
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Holy shit i'm rustled at Amazon. was told my Switch was coming today. Got an update saying they tried when i was standing in my hall looking at an empty driveway and i never answered this invisible man, rang support who said they would try again, got another fake delivery failure notice again as i was looking at an empty street outside my house, rang support again and they scoffed and hung up. Then sent an email saying my switch might show up now next friday a week later.

Cancelled my orders with them and prime, holy shit what trash service. I've had better luck with Zavvi!

when did amazon require you to be home and sign things?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Amazon's pretty shit when buying newly released things. You have prime or pick fastest shipping and it still comes a week late.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    when did amazon require you to be home and sign things?
    In England since forever.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

Sounds like AMZL_US carrier. Amazon Logistics is their own carrier that functions like Uber/lyft. Of course no responsibility like an actual carrier.

I figured as much but...

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/de...source=twitter

Destiny 2 was officially revealed yesterday, and developer Bungie talked a lot about what's new and improved. The question was inevitably raised, though, about the possibility of the game coming to Switch. Unfortunately for Switch fans, Bungie isn't planning on bringing the game to Nintendo's new console any time soon.

Talking with IGN, project lead Mark Noseworthy stated that the developer isn't working on a port and doesn't think that the game would work on Switch. "I think it's pretty unrealistic, given we're an online-only game, right?" he said. "[The Switch is] incredible, I love the console, but in terms of where it's at, I don't want to leave anyone with the possibility of, like, 'It's a thing we'll consider, maybe next year.' There's no plans right now for Switch."

Bungie is bringing Destiny 2 to a new platform, however. The first Destiny was only on consoles, but Destiny 2 will have a fully featured PC version, replete with graphics options such as unlocked frame rates and a variety of resolutions. GameSpot talked a lot about the PC version with Noseworthy, which you can read here.

We also spoke with Noseworthy about Guided Games and the new weapons system, as well as how Bungie is catering to new players while also improving the experience for veterans.

Destiny 2 is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 8, and PC at a currently unknown date. Bungie will hold a beta for the game this summer for consoles and later for PC.
    My PC: Intel Core i5-4690K|8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory|1TB WD Caviar Blue|Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE|SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Paladin - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...-guard/landore

In England since forever.
    That must be why then.

Here in the US, I have yet to have an issue with Amazon. I've always gotten stuff on release day and they will leave it for me at the door if I'm not home. Amazon is actually the most reliable service like this that I've ever used.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Were people actually expecting/hoping Destiny 2 to come to the Switch?

If anyone legitimately thought that, then I have some amazing beachfront property in Arizona to sell to them!

Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    Amazon's pretty shit when buying newly released things. You have prime or pick fastest shipping and it still comes a week late.
    My Switch came on release day without an issue from Amazon.

TEH PROOFZ

Why.. why did you buy 1 2 switch..
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Why.. why did you buy 1 2 switch..
    Because it's a fun party game to play with non gamers. It's a laugh after drinking.

Amazon will get orders right 80%+ of the time(bullshit number but insert any high number you want it doesn't matter) but they're not perfect and in fact have been fucking up more often with shipments from video games in particular. Nioh, Zelda, Nier, MK8D and Persona 5 all had pretty wide spread issues with amazon fulfilling prime release date delivery just from this year.

Meanwhile Best Buy usually fucks up so bad that you get your game the day BEFORE it comes out, has 20% off all games not just a 2 week window and in general has been far superior as of recent.

Probably not an option for people outside of NA, but if you're in NA Best Buy is pretty much the best online retailer for games atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Were people actually expecting/hoping Destiny 2 to come to the Switch?

If anyone legitimately thought that, then I have some amazing beachfront property in Arizona to sell to them!
    Oh I never wanted or expected it, I'm sure some did tho.
    My PC: Intel Core i5-4690K|8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory|1TB WD Caviar Blue|Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE|SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I hope no one expected a game that only runs 30fps on the pro to run on the Switch at all.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StPX-gplw1g

So this game looks really fun for 2-4 joycon play!
    Top mmorpgs: World of Warcraft: Legion, Wildstar: Power of the Primal Matrix, FFXIV: Heavensward, RIFT: Starfal...hahaha nevermind

Idk, I've always enjoyed that Nintendo were a bit different from the Sony / Microsoft boys. I've always found it to be a refreshing experience. They just need to get better at releasing games that the masses want (Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, OLD Mario Party, Metroid, etd etc).

I am hoping they have some cool stuff to show off at the E3 Nintendo Direct, I'll fucking lose my shit if they spend time on Splatoon 2 as that game is right around the corner anyway so there's literally no reason why they should do so.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I hope no one expected a game that only runs 30fps on the pro to run on the Switch at all.
    I hope no one expected a competitive online game to run at 30 and 60 fps on the same console environment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, OLD Mario Party, Metroid, etd etc).
    Masses wanted all those games so bad that the Gamecube was a smash hit...

Oh wait...

Let's not confuse what Nintendo fans want for what "the masses" want.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Oh I never wanted or expected it, I'm sure some did tho.
    Fair enough. Those were some pretty delusional people though :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I hope no one expected a competitive online game to run at 30 and 60 fps on the same console environment.

- - - Updated - - -

Masses wanted all those games so bad that the Gamecube was a smash hit...

Oh wait...

Let's not confuse what Nintendo fans want for what "the masses" want.
    Wasn't Dark Moon one of the best selling 3DS games?
    I'd say people trying enjoy Luigi's Mansion enough at least

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Fair enough. Those were some pretty delusional people though :P.
    Right, Some thing the switch will and can run everything lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    GF has dark moon and loves it.

She isn't as big of a gamer as me but I personally think its a good game as well.

Different strokes I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    dark moon while fun was a step down from the original luigis mansion, the fact that there were what? 6 ghosts total each with different colors or glowing parts was a real let down. The original had the residents ghosts you had to capture a long with the generic, it was a lot more fleshed out.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.