10+ Year Old Account
    I Didnt like arms, but did it sell well? I mean we have to take into account the small (currently small) install base of the Switch.

I do wonder what the Switch has for us after Mario. I mean they can re release smash, and Metroid was never a major seller.

We should hope for animal crossing.

Anyone know if Project Octopath Traveler is still in the works? Haven't heard anything on this game since the Switch released and was really looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I Didnt like arms, but did it sell well? I mean we have to take into account the small (currently small) install base of the Switch.

I do wonder what the Switch has for us after Mario. I mean they can re release smash, and Metroid was never a major seller.

off the top of my head. we could/most likely will get

pokemon
    pikmin 4
    metroid
    its possible a 2d zelda couldve been in development since i believe the 2d teams and 3d teams are seperate and they already said they planned to have one on switch at some point
    a pokemon spin off could come out like mystery dungeon or conquest
    2d mario
    we could get animal crossing if they reused the assets from happy home designer but idk i heard someone say the same team who does splatoon does animal crossing so that could affect it
    probably a new ip or two that may or may not be good
    we could get a w101 port or sequel if platinums teasing was legit

but yeah i cant really think of anything else. they could port more wiiu games which i imagine they will at some point like you said smash, bayonetta 2, maybe mario maker. I also think we'll start to see some 3ds ports. ocarina of times anniversary is next year i believe, i dont know if grezzo is doing anything but im sure they could simply uprezz ocarina of time and majoras mask 3d to 1080p and put out a double pack for switch.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    off the top of my head. we could/most likely will get

pokemon
    pikmin 4
    metroid
    its possible a 2d zelda couldve been in development since i believe the 2d teams and 3d teams are seperate and they already said they planned to have one on switch at some point
    a pokemon spin off could come out like mystery dungeon or conquest
    2d mario
    we could get animal crossing if they reused the assets from happy home designer but idk i heard someone say the same team who does splatoon does animal crossing so that could affect it
    probably a new ip or two that may or may not be good
    we could get a w101 port or sequel if platinums teasing was legit

but yeah i cant really think of anything else. they could port more wiiu games which i imagine they will at some point like you said smash, bayonetta 2, maybe mario maker. I also think we'll start to see some 3ds ports. ocarina of times anniversary is next year i believe, i dont know if grezzo is doing anything but im sure they could simply uprezz ocarina of time and majoras mask 3d to 1080p and put out a double pack for switch.
    I pokemon could def sell things, and who knows how Metroid will do. Pikman might do alright, but the rest... spin offs and spin offs. We dont want the Switch to be a spin off machine. Spin offs were annoying the last 2 years.

Gamestop is running a promo to get increased trade value for your stuff if it's towards a switch....I may have to do this...

I don't even like Animal Crossing that much, but we are long overdue for a new one when the last main title was 5 years ago (New Leaf) in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account

ARMS sold around million IIRC.

Pokemon, Animal Crossing and Smash is the 3 heavy hitters it's missing. You get those on it and you virtually have all of the Nintendo evergreen IPs on it. Metroid and Pikmin are good and many other good IPs but you get Animal Crossing, Smash and Pokemon out there after already having Zelda, Mario Kart, Mario and Splatoon(which is a god damn phenomenon in Japan and in the early stages of being one in the west) and your system literally has all the evergreen titles it needs that will sell well throughout the entire system's life.

Of course the system will probably see another Mario game(either 2D or 3D or both.), a mario RPG, another Zelda game(2D or 3D or both) and all the other Nintendo franchises like Kirby and Fire Emblem will see multiple games. Nintendo has prioritized getting the big sellers out to start off, which is a smart move.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    ARMS sold around million IIRC.
    Yep, it and 1-2 Switch are both around a million...

I dunno who those 1 million people are but apparently they like wasting money.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-08-16 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I don't even like Animal Crossing that much, but we are long overdue for a new one when the last main title was 5 years ago (New Leaf) in my opinion.
    I really like Animal Crossing and i've been playing since the Gamecube port of Animal Forest but the people that REALLY like Animal Crossing are rabid for a new game and every direct fill my twitter timeline with "N-NEW ANIMAL CROSSING NOW RIGHT?!?" because they have an unquenchable thirst. Happy Home designer and especially Amiibo Festival kind of rubbed the salt in the wounds and then finally they announce a new release and its literally the same game with amiibo support built in as a budget release. They went crazy.

I mean i get it, i was that way about Nier Gestalt for years till Automata got announced but it really is a long time coming, i dont even think the Wii U had a real animal crossing at all.

When you want to make sure you are completely prepared for senran kagura.

As someone that played and loved the original X-Coms on PC in early 90s, you guys calling this rabbids game Mario X-com is putting it on an incredibly high pedestal, I hope you know...

god i fucking love the rapid blaster

With respawn punisher it's so deadly
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    Anyone know if Project Octopath Traveler is still in the works? Haven't heard anything on this game since the Switch released and was really looking forward to it.
    SE confirmed its still in the works last month and there have been a lot of rumours stating its a Bravely Default spin off called "Bravely Traveller, To Hope is To Respond" and since its turned out Octopath Traveller is being made by the Bravely Team so thats the closest to anything we've gotten to go on since the trailer. Apparently the rumours state its a boardgame version of the world of Luxendarc from BD and you play characters playing a tabletop rpg not unlike the premise of Unlimited Saga.

Only hopefully it won't be complete trash like US was.

- - - Updated - - -

Been a while since a NIS games interested me on a none playstation console but this looks like fun. God knows the switch is dying for 3rd party stuff that isn't puzzle games or NEOGEO ports.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    SE confirmed its still in the works last month and there have been a lot of rumours stating its a Bravely Default spin off called "Bravely Traveller, To Hope is To Respond" and since its turned out Octopath Traveller is being made by the Bravely Team so thats the closest to anything we've gotten to go on since the trailer. Apparently the rumours state its a boardgame version of the world of Luxendarc from BD and you play characters playing a tabletop rpg not unlike the premise of Unlimited Saga.
    Hmm, not sure how I feel about that now... Guess it remains to be seen how it turns out. Thanks for the update!

Get two of these and prep the "MMO on console" jokes.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

this whole video is worth it for 1:27

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

https://kantopia.wordpress.com/2017/...2017-complete/

Here's a translated interview between Nintendo Dreams and the Fire Emblem devs where they say the Switch version of Fire Emblem will be similar in style to Shadows of Valencia

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...ews-Splatoon-2

Zero Punctuation: Splatoon 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    this whole video is worth it for 1:27

lol Italians