Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    By whom? Leftist media like Media Matters and their Truth Fact checking. Get real.
    How about by you?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if she did she's irrelevant. Who gives a rats ass.
    She's a former politician with a heavy amount of political clout. That's why it matters what she says and why, unfortunately, she isn't irrelevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    In next week's Bachmann Speech - The Rapture was Stopped at the Zero Hour by Rush Limbaugh and Bat Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Not letting a women abort a child due to rape, is killing their life. That's the type of people you defend. There's such a thing as extreme christian groups killing people.
    The only reason it happens less now is that in the west we became more civilized and thus have a better security and justice system.
    What about the child. If the child could hold a gun, do you not think it would try and defend itself?

You want the massacre of children. I understand that. Stalin, Pol Pot, Chairman Mao. They wanted a lot of innocent people dead too. It's human nature to want to kill the weak. You're proof of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also isn't america suppose to have a secular government

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...ult/ar-AAboZhG

Are there any sane republicans left in the party? And if so, do they have the courage to call out the crazy ones for their rhetoric?
    I'll call her out, she's a freaking nut job. I wish people didn't follow her so much so she couldn't bring votes to the table and thereby be allowed to fade.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the child. If the child could hold a gun, do you not think it would try and defend itself?

You want the massacre of children. I understand that. Stalin, Pol Pot, Chairman Mao. They wanted a lot of innocent people dead too. It's human nature to want to kill the weak. You're proof of it.
    It's not a child until it reaches a certain age, this whole "all life is precious" when it's nothing more then a seed is proof of your religious indoctrination.

So you just shown your colors by calling me a murderer by being in favor of abortion since i don't find religion should dictate our life, all religions not just Islam the one you don't like.

It's not a child until it reaches a certain age, this whole "all life is precious" when it's nothing more then a seed is proof of your religious indoctrination.
    What is it then? A fetus? Do you know what the latin term for Fetus is? LoL.

Or maybe you think it's a potential table, or a cow? Maybe a bird?

Deleted
    I like to come into these threads and spot the crazy person

Also you're more than welcome to try and come to my house and try and lock me up as I'm a right winger. I would love to see you try, but however unfortunately you're just words. All words, no action. Cowardice.
    Found 'em!

Also it's not religion. Fucking Science. How does it work?

10+ Year Old Account
    You are defending someone who disagrees with your ideals, just because she calls her self conservative. Yet, have the gall to bring up leaders who's blind followers carried out atrocities? Nice!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Also isn't america suppose to have a secular government
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah right...

Technically it's nowhere in any of the laws that we're supposed to have a secular Gov. The only place it appears is The Federalist papers by Jefferson, which aren't laws more like guidelines.

Deleted

Oh shit it keeps coming! Lemme get my popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    I like to come into these threads and spot the crazy person

Found 'em!
    You're calling for people who have a difference opinion to be in prison. Then you cower when I call it out. Man the fuck up. However you just keep yappin. It's what dogs do.

10+ Year Old Account

Still not a child. and that last part made no sense you're foaming at the mouth now and just rambling.

I'm going to say she was pandering to her constituents. She also might be a believer in the Rapture and I feel a little bad for suspecting she's not.

Also she's not in government anymore, she's a private citizen. She can say what she wants.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    You're calling for people who have a difference opinion to be in prison. Then you cower when I call it out. Man the fuck up. However you just keep yappin. It's what dogs do.
    Do you have any self awareness?

10+ Year Old Account
    Also it's not religion. Fucking Science. How does it work?
    Fucking Science is rigors field of study. Perhaps this diagram will help.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    I have literally no idea if you're referencing a film or actually talking to me, but if it makes you feel any better I'm English and couldn't give two shits. Anyone that actually takes the person in this interview seriously needs to have their mental health checked.

Rapture?
    Illegal Abortion?
    Against gay marriage?

Shit son, I forgot we were living in the 16th century!

"And, behold, I come quickly"
    Revelation 22:12

^ Jesus, circa 2,000 years ago. But yeah, I'm sure it's right around the corner because of Obama.

I doubt Bachman said this. It's probably some liberal hit peice distorting her words, not like she's relevant anyways.
    Okey dokey.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.