10+ Year Old Account

Set a loading screen title!

Personally I thought it was a nice touch that you see all those random titles at the end of the loading screen, but getting "worthy opponent" all the time is just meh. So why not let players set their own? You could let players earn titles based on rank, certain achievements, cards owned and what not and it's a nice little something to keep people busy as well.

It would show off someones skill or luck level depending on how you want to look at it. That title could be the start of the emotional battle :P Or perhaps just to troll someone or set something cool. Thoughts?

I kind of wish that one time in a thousand it'd match you against "Your Worst Nightmare", you go in and it's the Innkeeper himself, he has 100 HP, 100 armour, 10 mana and a 100 card deck full of nothing but Dr Boom. His hero power wipes the enemy board.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I think that the spinning roller is a bit unnecessary, plus on my computer it seems to struggle with the animations of it, and it can often hang or drop to a really low framerate during it.
    Unless the result is actually going to mean something, it shouldn't be there.
    I suppose the idea is to give something to look at.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I think that the spinning roller is a bit unnecessary, plus on my computer it seems to struggle with the animations of it, and it can often hang or drop to a really low framerate during it.
    Unless the result is actually going to mean something, it shouldn't be there.
    I suppose the idea is to give something to look at.
    Well, my two and a half year old likes the spinny wheel thing. He says "fire!" when he sees the sparks lol.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__