Boosting a new 90 for PvP now but mainly 6.2 - Suggestions?

I am doing Ret 3s at 2,35k rating atm and Hunter 2s 2,2k (Not serious)

I am planning to push for Gladi on the Ret, but I dont wanna play either of them in next season.

Going to boost a new toon that has to meet the follow criterias:

Fun to play with and quite easy to carry totally PvP noobs but good PvE players in 2s (They want to have some fun in random bg;s as well, and get some achivements they miss in 2s/Arenas)

Good in 3s viable comp.

Pref. Also a Tier 1 pick for RBG;s.

I was first thinking I could make a Druid and go rDruid, but I am not so tempted. It might sound silly but i really only would enjoy druid if playing a Nelf (Not that taurens aint awesome but yeah, thats how it is). A feral is quite tempting tho but I think I much rather go Warrior/DK.

Then, I was thinking a faceroll DK wich works well in 2DPS setups, but I dont have any TSG friends to roll with.

But most of all - I dont have read up so badly on 6,2 and how it will effect PvP.

Any other suggestions?

Deleted
    I rerolled from hunter to arms war. I've gone from bouncing around 2.1-2.3k to looking at a possible glad with the new little lady. That was my choice.

Warriors are being buffed in 6.2 while hunters are being nerfed. Just saying...

It is still early in the 6.2 notes, but at the moment--DK and feral seem like good options given your parameters. DK's hit hard as it is already, and they got some decent buffs (although obliterate was nerfed by like 4%). Regardless, their survivability was untouched and they are already great for 2's carries, and they certainly are competitive at higher ratings (TSG and WW/DK). With some buffs to afflic, you can also run interesting comps like DK/lock.

Ferals didn't get any buffs to survivability so they still have at least 1 weakness. Their bleed damage was increased which might expand their comp options (since they were kinda lacking pressure after incarnation). And they are still one of the best for carrying since berserk/incarn combo wasn't touched.

Personally I wouldn't recommend rolling a healer. If you are going to be playing with people who might be inexperienced, you won't be able to carry them. All you'll be able to do is push the game into dampening, and it won't be fun for either of you guys.

So in the end, feral or dk. Casters are less than ideal for 2's carrying (they are a lot more dependent on a good partner), and as for warrior--I feel like their lack of self-healing makes them less ideal for carrying in 2's compared to dk/feral/ret.

Warriors are being buffed in 6.2 while hunters are being nerfed. Just saying...
    The buff to defensive stance was reverted, so warriors (besides prot) currently don't have any changes in 6.2.

I ended up made a DK since I was yet to play one at max level (only managed to level one to 61 or so back in the days)

Will be nice, it feels quite fresh and I hope it will be fun.