Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    My sub ended last week and I renewed. Then I saw this week would see tokens in EU. For a min I was "meh nice timing" but I guess its better to wait 2-3 days minimum. I think the fact that price started at 35k is also to blame. Made the token tastier (for now). The more people that buy tokens to sell the better. Price will drop like a rock in a few days.
    Seems logic indeed, but the fact that blizzard is behind this i highly doubt it will actually happen.. Pirates!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahrek View Post
    Seems logic indeed, but the fact that blizzard is behind this i highly doubt it will actually happen.. Pirates!
    So after necro-replying to a post from April, you're saying Blizzard is artificially making sure the token price is high?
    What are you basing that on? Do you actually have an argument or did you necro it just for nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Teeahmat View Post
    Good god they are 50K in EU? Hell, Black rock actually dropped 2 k this week from 27 to 25k. You unfortunate bastards.
    There is no "luck" involved. EU players simply have more gold so their price hovers higher than the US.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Syldarin View Post
    So.. this was unexpected.

How high will it go? What is the real reason behind this madness? We arent following US patterns, and this rise is not likely to stop anytime soon.

EDIT: 40k seen on Turalyon EU
    dont worry they are going to crash soon hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Why do they cost so much compared to usa :S
    Europe's playerbase is likely on average poorer than US playerbase and ours costs slightly more than the US one, additionally, $20 in the US gets you a lot more than €20 in europe for most common items will so they're valued higher on a personal level.

All these factors add up.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Europe's playerbase is likely on average poorer than US playerbase
    It's the other way around, no one buys your thinly veiled propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    What propaganda?
    Last edited by Ryme; 2015-07-02 at 11:13 AM. Reason: I don't want to get into an internet argument
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I would agree with Ryme here - there are many countries in eastern Europe (including Russia) with low average wages (when converted to euro).
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Are you even thinking before posting? If people prefer buying game time with gold over real money, it means they need the real money for other things more.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.