Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    Love when people that don't know shit whine about this kind of shit. Good job schooling that fool.
    where was the whine though?

love when people are butthurt <3

Quote Originally Posted by Critchick View Post
    where was the whine though?

love when people are butthurt <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Critchick View Post
    i wonder if they are just trolling us now by knowing that we didn't receive our set bonuses..

cuz how are dragons in anyway related to balance druids.
    Theres the whine.

If you said "how are faerie dragons connected" etc, it would've been a question. Right now its just full out blatant whine about them "trolling" by putting "random" being to our set bonus.

No1 else than you is being butthurt right now. You were wrong, get over it.

I have only tested the first 5 fights (missed friday).

I feel I will 100% want to t17 set for gorefiend and iskar. Proabably also for Reaver for bombs when they probably get buffed. If the hands on kormok have alot and we are low on aoe might need it for that as well but we had like 4 locks and a warrior.

This is just for heroic but fight timings are generally the same as far as burn and add phases go barring Thogar which had a whole new set of timings. Did anyone doing the friday fights feel they needed their cds for important parts in the first 2-2.5 minutes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Theres the whine.

If you said "how are faerie dragons connected" etc, it would've been a question. Right now its just full out blatant whine about them "trolling" by putting "random" being to our set bonus.

No1 else than you is being butthurt right now. You were wrong, get over it.

i still can't see why it's negative when i type "i wonder if"

but ye what ever then, lets just leave it as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna pls View Post
    i still can't see why it's negative when i type "i wonder if"

but ye what ever then, lets just leave it as it is.
    Maybe you should remember what you wrote after that. That you put "i wonder if" in front of your trolling accusation doesn't make it any better nor does it relieve you of any responsibility.

A 1% boost to the piece really doesn't do much to make it interesting. I hope its stackable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuriisu View Post
    They could of done something fun in tandem with Archimonde trinket, but guess not, have some passive dipz increase boiz
    This was how I felt. Make a tier bonus that made the trinket interesting. As is, I don't care about the trinket or the tier bonuses.

Well hey, at least they fixed the "Why'd they only let it spawn from Moonfire?" confusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torlarn View Post
    Well hey, at least they fixed the "Why'd they only let it spawn from Moonfire?" confusion.
    Which wont really change anything unless they let it stack. As you start in lunar, and should NEVER drop moonfire cause of its crazy long duration. Now my fear is with it procing from sunfire, it wont stack, as that could get crazy on any fight with adds. You pull throgar, wait for first set of adds, get sunfire on eveything and then enjoy 10 x 6% damage increase for the next 30 seconds. ...Seems unlikely to me
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    Which wont really change anything unless they let it stack. As you start in lunar, and should NEVER drop moonfire cause of its crazy long duration. Now my fear is with it procing from sunfire, it wont stack, as that could get crazy on any fight with adds. You pull throgar, wait for first set of adds, get sunfire on eveything and then enjoy 10 x 6% damage increase for the next 30 seconds. ...Seems unlikely to me
    They could just make it work like Shooting Stars. But that's kind of the problem here... we can't properly examine it without figuring out how it works, and since Blizz isn't telling (yet), that means we have to wait till it becomes available(or they do).

If i remember correct the ICC weapon which made an add fight with you could be stacked at start got nerfed to only 1 add because it became to op with 4 or 5 of them up at once.

Deleted
    I don't mind that much the 2 piece bonus but:
    Are the Faerie Dragons melee or ranged?
    If ranged what kind spells they cast?
    Will they be affected by our eclipse state?
    Immune or not to encounter mechanics (AoE dmg, etc)?

So ultimately the 2 piece is just too vague right now to judge.
    If it's really 1 Fearie Dragon only, either it is heavy artillery/melee berserk or it has to copy players spell for 75% of dmg or something like that. Can't really think of anything else making only 1 FD worth. Otherwise the other option is multiple FDs, but I think that's unlikely. But who knows.

The 4 piece bonus is just very uninteresting like it is now. The 1% buff is like Stackable 4 piece bonus might get out of hand on adds fight but yeah who knows, maybe they really want us to be like that.

As people said already, the uncontrollable nature of 2 piece bonus just affects 4 piece so bad that makes the whole set very unreliable.

Hopefully more notes will come out in the coming weeks.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was something as boring as the 2pc spooky ghost demo locks summon that is 1-2% of their dmg. Non-interactive and boring is how I would describe that tier bonus personally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gapezilla View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was something as boring as the 2pc spooky ghost demo locks summon that is 1-2% of their dmg. Non-interactive and boring is how I would describe that tier bonus personally.
    I wouldn't mind it...as long as we get an equivalent of Demo Lock 4set bonus though

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    I suppose it depends on how they're intending the proc to function, whether it summons a faerie dragon off of Moonfire/Sunfire ticks or casts. Right now the set bonuses aren't clarifying that.

If it's based on ticks, but we're getting no cap, it would summon a ton of dragons unless the proc chance is very low.
    On the other hand, if it's based on when you cast Moonfire/Sunfire, then on single target fights we'd get relatively few summons unless the proc chance is high, which would make multi-target fights a bit ridiculous if you could just multi-dot everything to summon a horde.

If there's a cap at only one dragon then they really need to look at the 4 set, because it's entirely uninteresting.

I'm imaging it will work similarly to hunter t15 set which was based on RPPM, so you can have multiple dragons up at once but probably won't see more than two at a time. I'm kind of disappointed with this set since it's the final tier of the expac. When other classes like hunters get bonuses that change their playstyle like increased focus regen on cobra shot or double length of bestial wrath then it makes me sad to see balance slapped with random +%damage again and again

Once again these two testing bosses today seemed to heavily favor shorter cds.

Deleted
    I really think that they want to stick to these kind of "themed" set boni for us and Fire Mages.
    While the Fire Mage one seems a bit more straight forward with proccing off of Pyro crits and a 25% chance...ours is just still so confused.

I do exclude we will see multi Faerie Dragons and stackable 4-piece buff. It'd be too sick on multi dotting fights.
    That said it really all depends on:
    - where the 2-piece is proccing from, either the DoT ticks of the direct dmg MF/SF.
    - what's the proc chance and hence figuring out what willbe the possible uptime of the 4-piece buff.
    - how hard the Faerie Dragon hits (and how "intelligent" the AI is). I wouldn't mind it to hit fairly low like the Inner Demon of T17 Demo Lock 2set, but then our 4-piece needs to get a much higher buff.

Seeing the Fire Mage T18 set mechanic, I wouldn't be surprised if the proc gets moved to Starsurge, maybe with little higher chance like 30-40%. That way might make the class trinket a little bit more interesting on adds fight as you can SS for both the set boni proc and Starfall proc?

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1444 View Post
    Will they be affected by our eclipse state?
    Immune or not to encounter mechanics (AoE dmg, etc)?
    Don't know about the rest, but it's a fairly safe bet that they will not be affected by Eclipse and behave like your average guardian type NPC.

Deleted
    So yeah apperantly we can have multi Faerie Dragons up with no ICD. No stacking buff although it seems the uptime is very high.

Well just want to figure out the exact dmg of those things and wheter or not they proc from MF/SF tick or direct dmg.

Overall though is very boring set as it has been said by others. Prepare for an army of Fearie Dragons

Deleted
    Played around with the 4 set a little + BoP this morning mainly to test if the proc is from any dot damage or just the initial.

Didn't have much time to test although from what I saw the dragon is ONLY spawning when you apply/reapply your dots.

Also noticed the dragon can both crit and multistrike, scales with damage increasing cooldowns and hits for an average of 5.7k at 700ilvl. Hope this helps!