Computer won't start up! Need help please!

I can't actually post pictures or links atm cause I am not allowed. But the extension for imgur is /nm6016D

^ The picture above shows what my current situation is. Atm that is the screen I have been stuck on for an hour. Before then, the rotation circle was replaced with "Diagnosing your PC". After the diagnoses it would prompt a screen where it would tell me to restore to a previous setting when my computer worked, but would just bring me back to that screen. I don't even have the ability to do a system restore.
    Something to add too, I won't get a display unless I am just using the built in VGA input on my computer, I had to take out my Video Card to get display. Just a heads up too, I can't access my info on my computer of course, so I can't tell you my specs even if I wanted to sorry. Any tips or help would be appreciated.
    I am assuming my Hard Drive is basically faulty and might need to be replaced.

Thanks in advance guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Link - http://imgur.com/nm6016D

edit - are you using a genuine version of windows or a cracked version. I had a similar issue some time ago with a cracked windows reverting to non genuine and it stopping a bunch of drivers from working.

Quote Originally Posted by Licarius View Post
    edit - are you using a genuine version of windows or a cracked version. I had a similar issue some time ago with a cracked windows reverting to non genuine and it stopping a bunch of drivers from working.
    Thanks for the link. And it is a genuine version

From doing some brief research on this Acer issue it seems like this can arise from a lot of things. However, since you can't get it to work with your add in graphics card that seems like it could be the hard drive not loading the drivers at startup. Have you tried getting into safe mode at all? (Fn + Esc? - I can't remember the combination keys to get into it in a ACER) You would definitely want to go into the BIOS and try to load Windows first that way because it dumbs down drivers to a minimum and if you can't get into Windows try to see if you BIOS recognizing the hard drive or if it says its missing. Definitely try looking at the BIOS as it can help a lot