Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I got a benign tumor in my back... it doen't usually hurt or anything, but from time to time it get's so damn annoying. However according to my doctor treatment is not necessary.

Right now I am constantly tired, lost additional 5 kilo in 2 month, bringing me down to 59 (I was 64 in February and 70 in december) I am often feeling sick, got no energy, got an annoying swollen lymph knot, pain in the chest and below the wirst. An I got a suspicious change in my oesophagus, which will be further investigated in may...

In addition my eyes are weird. I can not move them properly and just stare. Sometimes I see some black blurry, confusing mistlike stuff.And one time my eyes shot down, leaving me essentially blind for some minutes.

Deleted
    Epilepsy, medicated but I do occasionally get seizures, rare though they are.

7+ Year Old Account
    Two auto-immune diseases that both attack my joints, Sarcoidosis and Psoriatic Arthritis and I'm not even old It's been a long haul but I am finally starting to feel better.
    (Kylan and Xanthe on Avalon, www.avalon-rpg.com, since 1996)

I get a bad rash whenever I'm near a slacker.

Quote Originally Posted by aryianna View Post
    Two auto-immune diseases that both attack my joints, Sarcoidosis and Psoriatic Arthritis and I'm not even old It's been a long haul but I am finally starting to feel better.
    I think I might be in a similar camp as you. I'm a young adult, but getting a lot of joint pain and also have psoriasis. Just hoping it's not arthritis, I checked with the docs and they said it wasn't as I luckily don't have the inflamed/sausage like fingers/toes. Just can't figure out why I have the joint pain and creeking noises, and the constant fatigue regardless of sleep. What's helped you to get better?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    do you have any health problems?
    No, do you? You ask all these silly questions, but never give your own answer.