WW Balance SUGGESTION

Hey there, here are some thoughts I had about WW balance changes, it clearly seems that Blizzard is at a loss at how to balance monks.

The biggest problem with WW is the strength of SEF and it just feels like they try to balance around it all the time, even the single-target damage.

How about SEF gets nerfed by quite a bit from 30% penalty --> 40% penalty at 1 clone and 45% --> 55% at 2 clones so in the end we get those numbers:

1 clone: From 140% down to 120%
    2 clones: From 165% to 135%

Then buff ST by around 5% so we are at least upper-tier (wishful thinking). Decent rotation and maintenance should reward upper-tier at least imo.

Additionally I would like to get some sort of buff for SCK, maybe every RSK increases dmg of SCK/RJW by 50%, up to 2 stacks so we get some decent AoE burst for when needed.

WW's should not be the cleave god, I feel that this makes us a one-trick-pony.

Deleted
    Although I love SEF alot and would definitely miss it, removing it is the best way to approach this spell. SEF is just way to hard to balance correctly without making us into cleave only niche or all around medicore/bad.

Second thing that needs changing for QoL reasons is our ramp-up period, especially on aoe. RSK debuff needs to go (just buff our tiger stance or all spells coeffs) or be changed into personal buff instead of debuff on target, it doesn't really bring anything into playstyle and is really annoying for target switching (on spread) and aoe.

Next thing that I would like to be changed is RJW, it was one of the most iconic WW spells during MoP (well atleast during SoO, earlier version were a bit dodgy) and it's sad to have 'dead' talent in a row with pretty boring other options. DMG/period buff is needed for it to compete with SCK (with perk) so that it would be the go-to-talent for sustain aoe (chi torpedo for burst, xuen for single/burn phases/2 target cleave).

The last thing I would like to see is mastery change into TeB dmg (like it was in ToT, just without RoRo[*]), but I don't see it happening in this expansion.Having 'dead' stat on a spec that doesn't really have toolkit that synergies with most of them is meh. (multi being capped in first tier? and that will become more problematic with time and tiger strikes changes, haste being bad for serenity (energy capping rustles me so much with this talent), vers/crit just being flat dmg gain without any depth to the playstyle.)