Deleted

[shadow]-Build for random bg's.

Hi,

Im leveling a shadow priest atm, my first caster char
    For random BG's what build you advice guyz ??

Im using this one:

15: Spectral Guise
    30: Angelical Feather
    45: Insanity
    60: Void Tendrils
    75: Shadowy Insight
    90: Cascade
    100:

Major Glyphs: Restored faith, Mind Blast, Silence.

Should i change something ?
    Last edited by mmoc54843516f6; 2015-04-22 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaza View Post
    Hi,

Im leveling a shadow priest atm, my first caster char
    For random BG's what build you advice guyz ??

Im using this one:

15: Spectral Guise
    30: Angelical Feather
    45: Insanity
    60: Void Tendrils
    75: Shadowy Insight
    90: Cascade
    100:

Major Glyphs: Restored faith, Mind Blast, Silence.

Should i change something ?
    FDCL > Insanity - insanity is useless with one or more melee on your nuts, but FDCL will always work.

Scream > Tendrils - .... fucking duh

Twist of Fate > SI - as long as you're decent at keeping dots up on 3+ targets at once, ToF will have very high uptime. SI has a very low proc chance these days.

Cascade is good for the damage meters but doesn't do much for scoring kills. Still, it's what I use because neither of the other two options are better.

The Glyphs I use: Restored Faith, Mind Blast, Reflective Shield. The latter makes that GCD you use to defend yourself every 13 seconds also deal some decent damage. Excellent pick.

15: Spectral Guise- only real choice
    30: Angelical Feather- only real choice
    45: FDCL...Insanity can be used as well if you have a rogue friend peeling for you or something.
    60: Void Tendrils/Psychic Scream- choose based on map/team comp
    75: Twist of Fate- only real choice
    90: Cascade- only real choice- one of the highest spread damage abilities in the game
    100: CoP- only real choice

Glyphs-reflective shield, mindblast, psychic horror, restored faith are all good depending on what you feel like...these are less important

Deleted
    My pvp is based on random bg's and not in arenas or rated bg's.

Tks for the tips guyz!
    Last edited by mmoc54843516f6; 2015-04-22 at 09:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rorian View Post
    15: Spectral Guise- only real choice
    30: Angelical Feather- only real choice
    45: FDCL...Insanity can be used as well if you have a rogue friend peeling for you or something.
    60: Void Tendrils/Psychic Scream- choose based on map/team comp
    75: Twist of Fate- only real choice
    90: Cascade- only real choice- one of the highest spread damage abilities in the game
    100: CoP- only real choice

Glyphs-reflective shield, mindblast, psychic horror, restored faith are all good depending on what you feel like...these are less important
    are you joking. in BGs AS is much much better as long as you've got high up time on your dots. You'll also be moving loads, staying still to cast mind spike = dead priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossad View Post
    are you joking. in BGs AS is much much better as long as you've got high up time on your dots. You'll also be moving loads, staying still to cast mind spike = dead priest.
    CoP gives instant mind blasts. SoD gives instant mindspikes. Unless you are a muppet and just run around SW:P'ing stuff and never mindblasting....

AS is shit in BG's. Mind blast is your highest damage spell, why not make it instant? Plus with AS in 690 pvp gear you're at low crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossad View Post
    While I could see AS being decent in some situations I suppose, just because you take CoP does not mean you are running the pve rotation of staying still to cast mind spikes...you take it for the instant and shorter cooldown mindblasts so you have to cast EVEN LESS...that's where I ask, "are you joking"?