7+ Year Old Account

Heroic Blackhand

it gets better.. right?

check out my hunter weak auras, click here

we were about 100 wipes in when we killed black hand (at least it seemed that way).. then about 10 wipes for Mythic BL, Gruul, Org, & Flamebender. and about 30 Wipes for Hans & Franz. So it gets better :P

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope it's that way for my guild. We're getting to phase 3 at least every pull. Sometimes we wipe instantly, sometimes at 4%.

Even with all the wipes I'm glad that Blackhand is a lot harder than Imperator was, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a lot of pulls. You need to really analyze exactly why you are failing and fix it.

Jesus Christ, 102 wipes with the ilvl buff and the boss nerfs, why even bother at that point?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    We had about 35 pulls before we got him. Our problem was getting to third phase.

After getting him to 3rd phase the 3rd time we got the kill. 2nd phase was the most annoying for us due to adds upstairs. And failing the smash.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    That's a lot of pulls. You need to really analyze exactly why you are failing and fix it.
    Spent the rest of the night discussing what the problems were, but our main tank is moving house and won't have internet until early next week (missing our next raid nights), sadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    We had about 35 pulls before we got him. Our problem was getting to third phase.

After getting him to 3rd phase the 3rd time we got the kill. 2nd phase was the most annoying for us due to adds upstairs. And failing the smash.
    Our high wipe count kind of chalks up to our healers are very unreliable for showing up, and we haven't had any luck with recruitment. Hopefully next week everyone will be online so we can kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by vampiricx View Post
    I hope it's that way for my guild. We're getting to phase 3 at least every pull. Sometimes we wipe instantly, sometimes at 4%.

Even with all the wipes I'm glad that Blackhand is a lot harder than Imperator was, though.
    Not sure how you think H Blackhand was easier than H Imperator.
    I have a Rhok'delar, jelly?

Joined a new guild since my old one disbanded a few weeks ago.. They were progressing on HC BH when i joined and had around 85 current wipes pre-nerf. Dont know how many of them were before ilvl buff though. But after like 10 tries after the hp nerf he died pretty easily after a few low hp wipes.. You just have to perfect out your p2 and pretty much lose 1 or 2 peoples tops. Also the more ranged the better. We had fuckloads of melee which caused abit of problems, but that's WoW since vanilla for you..

Deleted
    Took us just over 80 in the end although 50 of those were trying a strategy that just wasn't working but kept getting us so close that we just kept trying and trying again with no improvement. Soon as we changed it up slightly we started making real headway very fast.

I'd advise getting your logs posted on here for people to help analyse. I wouldn't be surprised if there's just 3 or 4 small things you can do to make life a hell of a lot easier for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabrain View Post
    Not sure how you think H Blackhand was easier than H Imperator.
    Have to bear in mind when people started hitting their head on H Imp they were mostly 645-650ilevel (20-25 il under what he drops) whereas if they're hitting blackhand now they're likely 675-680-685 so the tuning difference will probably feel quite drastic.

Also my personal thoughts are even at the same gear level, once you've "got" blackhand he's vastly easier to kill. It's just getting those small things together on that first time and then he just falls over for you again and again.