Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    how do u deal with literal chaos cancer ? 150 turns into the game where i have achieved something and it all just gets ruined and out of control.
    and i especially dont want to fight chaos when all this fucking race is chariots and marauder horsemen
    chaos is a cancer, you have to plan your campaign around it, go south and west not north and east, don't expand too far before they come, all you need to do is be able to afford 4-6ish mid to high tier army's to beat them expanding more than you need just leaves you open for the rape, especially as empire.

Chariots and marauders heavy army's are typically fielded only by norsca, used spearmen and ranged units, you can even send a stack or two the north to purge them. Even empire can do it, they just need to use encamp stance often and move by ship. Even sending one stack to fuck with them severely limits the damage they do.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-05-19 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    any mods u guys can recommend ?
    just recently downloaded mod that improves existing items, makes them a bit stronger and adds new effects like poison and magic attacks, reworks rarity.
    also adding more significance to follower, adding debuffs but having stronger benefits at the same time.

anything like that ?
    Radious and Steel Faith. Both mods heavily alter and improve the game in their own ways. Read them up on Steam Workshop. They have both their strengths and weaknesses - depends on your preferred playstyle. I don't think you need/want anything else.

Don't run them together, though!

Radious
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=689913357
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=693667798
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=878939016

Steel Faith
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=704361604
    Last edited by chooi; 2017-05-19 at 02:18 PM.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Saw this a while ago, the crystal they talked about is interesting, being a mobile spawning pool, spawning pools used to be limited to only temple cities in the lore, being limited in number, and unable to be built or re built, granted that had to change for an actual total war game, it also makes my favorite faction much more stronger lore wise so ill take it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a lot of info released during e3.

A recent interview about some of the new campaign and changes in that regard:

They are also apparently going to have another pre-order DLC race, pretty much confirmed as Norsca. But it will work in both 1 and 2 (presumably just the grand campaign in 2).

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    There was a lot of info released during e3.

A recent interview about some of the new campaign and changes in that regard:

They are also apparently going to have another pre-order DLC race, pretty much confirmed as Norsca. But it will work in both 1 and 2 (presumably just the grand campaign in 2).
    Sweet, i thought Norsca would be in the race pack they will release before part 2, anyways Wulfrik the Wanderer better be a lord for the norscans, i hope they add some of his legendary insult to, maby a mechanic where he can force other lords into 1v1 combat.

Wulfrik possess the Gift of Tongues, When Wulfrik awoke, he found himself speaking in a thousand languages and his tongue had been twisted in a sharp, fluted shape like that of a bird's. The gift does not merely allow Wulfrik to speak any language, but allows his words to strike into a creature's very being and compel them to fight him. Combined with the well-known Norscan aptitude for biting, albeit unsubtle, insults, Wulfrik is able to goad his enemies into a reckless fury where they are more likely to make fatal mistakes for him exploit, thus ensuring his victory in battle all the more. Like many Chaos champions, Wulfrik is clad in an unholy and near impenetrable suit of Chaos Armour.

So basicly he can speak all languages flawlessly just so he can insult anyone into fighting him. He is also one of the best at dueling in the world.

Bonus:
    "Face me if you dare, stunted whelp, or do you lack even an Elven maid's courage? I thought the Sons of Grungni were great warriors, but perhaps you are no true Dwarf. Indeed, maybe you are instead some breed of bearded goblin, though in truth, I have seen a finer beard on a Troll's back-side."

Pretty good insult to a dwarf seeing as there is nothing they hate more then elves and anyone talking bad about their beards. I can see it working pretty good there haha.

Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-06-21 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Bonus:
    "Face me if you dare, stunted whelp, or do you lack even an Elven maid's courage? I thought the Sons of Grungni were great warriors, but perhaps you are no true Dwarf. Indeed, maybe you are instead some breed of bearded goblin, though in truth, I have seen a finer beard on a Troll's back-side."
    Spoken in a perfect Khazalid no less.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Thats a grudging.

Showing Ulthuan and part of Lustria. No rats in sight, and why would they even be, they are just rats.

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks so amazing. Loved the first one and already pre-ordered this one.

Deleted
    Oooh Warhammer II, exciting! Hopefully i can get a new PC by the time it releases or i probably wont be able to run it :| Would be a pre-order otherwise!

It would be so cool if they'd work with blizzard to do a TW:Warcraft

Very nice gameplay between High Elves and Lizardmen.

Man, the Dark Elves are the kind of people who could take Reaper from Overwatch seriously. I get the edgy vibe they have, but I have a hard time taking their character design seriously. Malekith with his giant ass helmet, and Morathi with her bikini and set of mega-dreadlock hair infused with spikes. Even WoW's character design doesn't usually reach this level of silliness.

Malekith's voice sounds utterly badass, however. I approve.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Man, the Dark Elves are the kind of people who could take Reaper from Overwatch seriously. I get the edgy vibe they have, but I have a hard time taking their character design seriously. Malekith with his giant ass helmet, and Morathi with her bikini and set of mega-dreadlock hair infused with spikes. Even WoW's character design doesn't usually reach this level of silliness.

Malekith's voice sounds utterly badass, however. I approve.
    She dosnt have much cloth in the lore either, guess they love their orgys and sacrificing children to the god of war to much to care and all other nasty things they do. Hope she have her Cauldron of Blood as a mount choice.

Malekith needs his armour though as he is completely burned under it so it keeps him from falling apart.

Also hydra looks good and cant wait to see the The Executioners of Har Ganeth in action.

Oh I'm not saying it's not lore-accurate. I'm saying it looks silly either way. Especially the combination of Morathi's barely-there underwear bits and the massive tangled mess that is her headpiece and hair. The pic you linked looks better, but sadly that's a vanilla Sorceress, not Morathi.

I also think Malekith would look more menacing if his helm incorporated a hood or a dark crown or something more subdued, rather than the four gigantic spikes that make him look like an antenna. Archaon also has this problem, his armor looks really cool... until you get to the stupidly oversized horns on his helmet which must be half his height.

It's not like Warhammer doesn't have good character design. The outfits of (to wit) Teclis, Karl Franz, Sigvald, Belegar, Vlad and the Fay Enchantress all look really fancy, but also really cool. It's just those 3 I named that have gigantic headpieces which ruin the overall look IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Oh I'm not saying it's not lore-accurate. I'm saying it looks silly either way. Especially the combination of Morathi's barely-there underwear bits and the massive tangled mess that is her headpiece and hair. The pic you linked looks better, but sadly that's a vanilla Sorceress, not Morathi.

I also think Malekith would look more menacing if his helm incorporated a hood or a dark crown or something more subdued, rather than the four gigantic spikes that make him look like an antenna. Archaon also has this problem, his armor looks really cool... until you get to the stupidly oversized horns on his helmet which must be half his height.

It's not like Warhammer doesn't have good character design. The outfits of (to wit) Teclis, Karl Franz, Sigvald, Belegar, Vlad and the Fay Enchantress all look really fancy, but also really cool. It's just those 3 I named that have gigantic headpieces which ruin the overall look IMO.
    They might be edgy but they have enough competence to back that edge, unlike certain Demon Hunters.

Deleted
    If they'd look normal, it wouldn't be fantasy.

And it wouldn't be Warhammer. I think it's important that they look "silly" instead of realistic. Otherwise they'd look to similar to Bretonnian Knights (which also have silly headpieces, most of the time)
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-07-16 at 09:33 PM.

Deleted
    I think the huge helmet and the huge hair are to help make them stand out a bit more during the chaos of battles in a top-down view. It's already quite hard to see regular bulky Lords before they have some kind of mount when they're in a huge melee. Skinny elves would be even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    I think the huge helmet and the huge hair are to help make them stand out a bit more during the chaos of battles in a top-down view. It's already quite hard to see regular bulky Lords before they have some kind of mount when they're in a huge melee. Skinny elves would be even worse.
    Think they will be pretty easy to spot if they have their mounts, Malekith on his Black Dragon Sulekh and Morathi on a Cauldron of Blood mmm gonna enjoy all the slaughter though i will be playing High Elves first just to many sexy units there like the Phoenix Guard, Swordmasters of Hoeth, White Lions and the Dragon Princes to name a few.