View Poll Results: Would you ever violate someone's right to save their life?

Voters
35. This poll is closed
  • Yes

21 60.00%
  • No

14 40.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    A person will do anything to save his life, and even more to save his progeny (when certain age requirement met). Random person? Realy depends on country and community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    Something to help with your question:

Misogyny (/mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is the hatred or dislike of women or girls. Misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including sexual discrimination, denigration of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification of women.

On that note, I think abortion is a touchy subject. Pro-lifers may hate me for this, but the decision should come down to firstly, the couple involved in inseminating the child, but mostly down to the woman carrying the fetus. It's her decision, in the end.

That isn't my complete view on abortion. But that is a discussion for another thread.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

The hell does that even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    You can appreciate misogyny? Seriously.
    Wanting to prevent the death of an innocent, growing child, is not hatred of women.

As for the topic itself, unless it was a family member, no probably not. It makes little difference to me if some random person suicides.

Depends, are they going to turn around and sue me for saving their life? because people do it all the time.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
    Depends, are they going to turn around and sue me for saving their life? because people do it all the time.
    But you're not saving their life.

Look at the question again.

Would you ever violate someone's right to save their life?

It's not about violating their rights in order to save them, it's about refusing them the right to save themself.

Comas can save lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Even if it's against the law and you could go to jail and be punished?
    You need to provide more to this. In most cases, saving someone's life is not punishable in any fashion, even if it "violates rights".

...would I ever stop someone from exiting a burning building or something? Or do you mean if I would force them to live against their will...wuh?

Also, what the ef does abortion have to do with this...? .___. Come on guys, is it turning into a law now?

You wouldnt go to jail because you have a defense.