Blizzard can take their Token system and...

Hey, a frustrated post here. So yesterday, like lots of people I was excited that Tokens were live on EU and hopped to my account and bought one. Error after error I managed to the screen to purchase it, stating clearly how much it will cost and how much gold I have. And to my luck, another error.

Now the funny part, the gold is deducted and blizz sees that i paid for the token, but the game time isn't added. So I make a ticket like everyone else would do, the Customer reps are kind and escalate it to someone who can actualy solve it. After that a senior or some gm contacts me in game, says sorry for the bla bla and tells me that the gold will be refunded in 1-2 hours.

Right now even after realm restarts I'm sitting with no refunds or gametime. Fun stuff doesn't end here, I contact live chat again, saying the gold isn't refunded and the answer I get in short; "Deal With it"

It's not about getting screwed 35k gold or whatever, what pisses me off is blizz cant stand behind their mistakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well did you check all your toons? On said server or other server.

It can take up 35k gold equal across all toons to pay for it, As well with a new system bugs can happen on the first day or so.

Yep i have logged to every single character on that realm, even the gms loaded them up to see no refunds, even tho i sent them a screenshot of me paying it, showing how much it costs and how much remaining gold i have, they say "sorry lol"

this happened to me 6 times, each time I got the gold back in the mail, so I suggest you check there.

It took them about a day to refund me

Quote Originally Posted by middling View Post
    this happened to me 6 times, each time I got the gold back in the mail, so I suggest you check there.

It took them about a day to refund me
    No mail, No gold, No game time checked all characters.

I doubt they said 'deal with it'. You are either not telling the full story, flat out lying or they did help you. Either way, I'm not buying the sob story. Also, bugs happen, especially when something like this launches, so buying it in the first few hours is not very smart and, maybe more importantly, prices will drop significantly, so it's waste of gold to buy that soon.

sooo what exactly do you want us to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    a cock up on your end does not warrant its own thread
    what is there to discuss?

contact blizz and "deal with it"

Either reopen dat ticket or ticket them again.

Or alternatively PM Araxom . He's the official Blizzard social media guy. PM him your ticket number and ask him to provide clarity as to the timeframe on gold refunds for tokens.