Resto Shaman Advice for Mythic Beastlord

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...s=1694&wipes=1

Logs of wipes last night just seeing if theres anything that may stand out to any experienced shamans

- - - Updated - - -

I would include armory but don't really feel its too necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a 680 ilvl - 4set

Your healing doesn't appear to be an issue, at least in terms of HPS. Your Resto Druid needs to pick his healing up, but between the 5 of you your HPS is sufficient for the encounter. You could use a better healing comp, but 2 holy paladins is still viable.

Your DPS on the other hand is horrible. Boomkin and Warlock both pulling under 40k, with that Warlock in the completely wrong spec for the encounter. Well at least for his obvious skill level and gear. For the 9 pulls combined, your Warlock did 58% of his total damage to the spears. That absolutely should not happen. With DoTs and Starfall, the spears should be getting taken care of as an after thought. Its only when the fire starts to come out that you have to focus on them, and even then you only focus on them if there are more than 2 up at one time.

Over 9 pulls he did less than 33 million damage to the boss, that comes out to about 3.6 mil per pull. Half of it should be. As a Warlock I keep my DoTs up on spears and single target them when necessary during and pull more than double that on just an eight and half minute fight. Your pulls are 10+ minutes long. Plenty of other DPS problems, no one should be pulling sub 40k and its not just the lock or the boomkin who are underperforming. I'd strongly suggest dropping one of the weaker melee and find a Shadow Priest.

Elemental Mastery vs Ancestral Swiftness vs Echo ?

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen EotE and EM be good, def EM with HTT since I don't have a buff to pair with it