Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Some right-wing militias have some violent anti-government rhetoric, luckily they haven't been able to put it into action. There are some cases of death threats to abortion doctors or even blasphemers, but they are pretty few and impotent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    From time to time i hear gang hideouts getting raided where they find rocketlaunchers, granades and stuff like that. Shows its easy enough to smuggle small arms like handgranades into a country, how come so little havoc is being wrecked by actual terrorists seeing how dedicated most of those terrorists are?

How easy is it to visit a public event, like an outdoor festival with a backpack full off handgranades? You could pull the pins out of 6 of em and throw em around into crowded areas before someone even notices you are there.

Im glad they dont, dont get me wrong. But im confused on the subject. If its so easy, why hasnt anything happened yet?
    In the US, they almost always refuse to call someone a terrorist unless they are linked to what they see as terrorist organizations.

Otherwise they are "troubled" when they blow shit up, or take actions that knowingly will cause fear or terror to those around them to make a political statement because of muh freedumbs.

But that's if you are white. If you aren't, you're a terrorist
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Deleted
    Comprehesive reading isnt for everyone i guess. How does an example, to show how easy it is to smuggle arms into a country, turn into a leading subject about terrorism.. Holy shit.
    Maybe i should rephrase:

Why dont we see more IS, Al Quaida, AL Nusra, etc. randomly throwing handgranades around seeing how easy it is to obtain them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.-Sir Conan Doyle
    that was Spock actually

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Gang members have a code where they don't include civilians, at least you don't get points for hurting civilians. Now if you Leonard who's killed 15 other gang bangers, then you get respect. Killing the guy who comes and picks up the trash won't get you a name.

Muslims in the US do better economically than the rest of the society, the racism Muslims find in Europe they don't find that here. There's a race hierarchy in the US, blacks get the worst of it, then Mexican Americans, and so on. Muslims are somewhere in the middle, they experience some racism but no where near that of blacks or Mexican Americans.
    You do understand that "Muslim" is not a race right? Also - the US being less racist then Europe ? Thats why all the Terror happens in Europe right?
    Last edited by Sathnick; 2015-04-23 at 10:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Make the entire world one big raid. Everyone huddles in cities until they can find 19 other adventurers to group with. Then they gradually trash pull their way through the zone

Luke Skywalker was an angry young male from the desert, who was indoctrinated by a religious fringe member, and joined a terror plot to blow up a major military installation. Luke is a 9/11 pilot...

Deleted
    Well, it might just go to show that their support and willfulness to do it, isn't as strong as suspected. That or they are more concerned with efficiency, than suspected.

I mean, if they went for the first and best kill, I would think they'd quickly lose available people to do it.