Two questions about Feral!

Hello, started playing Feral recently and need to know a couple things.

1. A lot of the time Rip and Savage Roar drop around the same time. What one should i re-apply first?

2. I am running out energy quite a bit while trying to get 5CPs, and it seems like i am not doing anything for a few seconds. How do i stop that? Or is it normal?

Cheers guys.

Deleted
    First of all SR is your main priority then Rip

About that energy regen, once you get around 675+ ilvl your energy regen is alot better, can i get an armory of your char?

PS its normal for feral to wait for energy, the higher gear you get the less you have to wait, you have to get used to it

Learn to enjoy the wait! It's relaxing to not be chasing GCDs incessantly. Sometimes you even have time to mind your surroundings, actually see shit, step out of the fire every once in a while ... it's not a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckeTv View Post

About that energy regen, once you get around 675+ ilvl your energy regen is alot better, can i get an armory of your char?

PS its normal for feral to wait for energy, the higher gear you get the less you have to wait, you have to get used to it
    us(DOT)battle(DOT)net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Palmorph/advanced - yeah i know i got trinket on.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckeTv View Post
    No, Rip is first priority as long as SR as up. You should never ever refresh SR when your Rip needs refreshing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmo View Post
    2. I am running out energy quite a bit while trying to get 5CPs, and it seems like i am not doing anything for a few seconds. How do i stop that? Or is it normal?
    That's normal. Lessens a little bit with gear, but that's part of the spec.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer