Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Konahh View Post
    The damage from Firecallers can be completely prevented through MC, the way we did it was MCing the first time they sent the debuff out and killing them before the second. If you fail to kill them before the 2nd it hits much harder.

OP -

There isn't really an ideal number you want to enter P3 at, you need it at the lowest amount possible to make the fight easier. you can make P2 much faster by going 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 (Occasionally 1 - 2 - 1 - 1), here is how we managed it.

1. Wait for CDs while killing foreman, nuke down elementalist once CDs are ready. (Have 2 priests MC firecallers at this point)
    2. Potions and whatever you have available (this is the most difficult one to manage a 1 shot on)
    3. CDs are available again.
    4. Heroism which leads into P3.
    Are you doing 1111 or 1211 with 5 healers 3 tanks or 5 healers 2 tanks/4 healers 3 tanks?

Quote Originally Posted by Disperata View Post
    Are you doing 1111 or 1211 with 5 healers 3 tanks or 5 healers 2 tanks/4 healers 3 tanks?
    Going 1-1-1-1 seems unreasonable for a guild currently progressing. Likewise, CD's wouldn't be ready going 1-1-1-1 on both first and third; they're barely ready for us using them at foreman / aoe nuke, then going 2-2-1-2 (and our first kill was purely 2-2-2-2 with no intention to save cds anyway). I can't fathom how you can only do 2x elementalist pushes, and yet still have 3 minutes up again for the third one; each burn is "only" 20 seconds long. By what he's doing, you'd be spending more than a minute doing nothing per elementalist.

We are using 5 healers 2 tanks.

@Dracodraco

I do think it is probably unreasonable for a guild currently progressing, though its not impossible. As for CDs they changed it around so much this week I don't even know, but we still managed 1-1-1-1 iirc. If you are interested you can probably find our logs.

Deleted

@Dracodraco

I do think it is probably unreasonable for a guild currently progressing, though its not impossible. As for CDs they changed it around so much this week I don't even know, but we still managed 1-1-1-1 iirc. If you are interested you can probably find our logs.
    Ty. We will handle it.

@Dracodraco

As said, it's not impossible, but what you said just wouldn't work; if you're going 1-1-1-1 you're spending so little time in P2 that even 1 and 4 being 3 min CD'd would be a stretch, unless you're woefully inefficient with your time spent (at which point you might aswell take it ease and do 2's and keep on top of all adds as they spawn for added security when entering p3).

Also doing 2 tanks 5 healers, I think it's unrealistic to go for 1-1-1-1 for a first kill. Originally we aimed for twice 1 and twice 2, but changed it to 1-2-2-2 for our first kill in order to have all CDs ready for when the boss spawns and we use BL. The kill took 9:52 will this tactics, so that doesn't make the fight extremely long, but much more smooth to play.

1-1-1-1 is overrated, we do 2-2-2-2 and we have a 45th fastest kill on wcl, and thats like our 2nd ever kill nothing special to be a fast kill, just to get a kill.

Deleted
    So if i get you guys right, you can allways mindcontrol both firecallers (assuming u have 2 priests) and then instantly kill them after mindcontrol and you will have 1 volatile fire per firecaller, but this will dmg all enemies instead of your raid, so you will not take any dmg from volatile fire at all?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aerlins View Post
    So if i get you guys right, you can allways mindcontrol both firecallers (assuming u have 2 priests) and then instantly kill them after mindcontrol and you will have 1 volatile fire per firecaller, but this will dmg all enemies instead of your raid, so you will not take any dmg from volatile fire at all?
    You can, but it's usually inefficient. At this point we generally only MC Firecallers that cast a Volatile Fire set to go off during an Elementalist burn. Simply spreading for Volatile Fire when you aren't about to kill an Elementalist and killing the Firecallers is smoother since a previously MC'd Elementalist getting a Volatile Fire cast off means deaths more often than not.

We did the first kill with 1-2-2-1, popping BL in the last elementalist and using it to clear all the adds