Deleted

the peopole who both token for 40k+ shod prob not work on wall street

the people who bought token for 40k+ after they saw price change on us shoud prob not work on wall street
    Last edited by mmoc1bc8e6de49; 2015-04-23 at 07:26 AM.

Different markets.
    US one increased only for the first hour, then shot down
    EU sounds like it was a stable rise for a while there.

Go home keyboard, you're drunk.

The market is going to be volatile for at least a month or so IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    People currently working on wall street have made (and make daily) stupider and more disastrous decisions.

Different markets or not, it was totally predictable that the prices would rise initially because all the demand is front-loaded pretty much like in an IPO. However since people are limited in the amount they can buy (10) and after bought the token cannot be re-listed there is a finite demand for tokens. There is a finite demand but not a finite offer, people can always list new tokens... the natural tendency of the price of tokens is to go down.

My personal opinion is that the tokens will stabilize on the 30k area, shooting up monthly for a brief period (around the 20th of the month) before going back down. It is impossible to say long term what the balance point for the price is but 30k seems quite affordable though.

And you shouldn't work as a English teacher.

Deleted
    I guess you are one of those bitter players that never had much gold and is jealous of those who do. For many players 10k is nothing.

Also maybe they wanted to activate their inactive accounts as soon as possible? There could be many reasons why they'd buy tokens for 40k+

Deleted
    People were unsubscribed, they had lots of gold which was useless because they were unsubscribed, they spent gold and went subscription mode. The gold was used and they could play instantly. It makes completely sense to me, why doesn't it to you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    I guess you are one of those bitter players that never had much gold and is jealous of those who do. For many players 10k is nothing.

Also maybe they wanted to activate their inactive accounts as soon as possible? There could be many reasons why they'd buy tokens for 40k+
    i 'm one of those players who made all they're gold from buying and selling and predicting market you can say i make more gold than any booster in game per hour by buying and selling (because it takes 1 min to put a auction....) true i don t make gold non stop since i have to wait for auction to sell but meant gold/hour
    "For many players 10k is nothing" losing 10k with 1 click nothing i don t know if i can make 10 with 1 click every day
    Last edited by mmoc1bc8e6de49; 2015-04-23 at 07:52 AM.

I bought nearly 3 years worth of sub for 600k. Saved myself 30% by waiting a couple days. Day 1 buyers are suckers.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I bought nearly 3 years worth of sub for 600k. Saved myself 30% by waiting a couple days. Day 1 buyers are suckers.
    how can buy 36 token for 3 year if it is limited

this is from blizzard site

To start we’ll be limiting the number of Token purchases to 10 within a 30-day period

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    how you can buy only so how can you then buy 36 token for 3 year if it is limited

To start we’ll be limiting the number of Token purchases to 10 within a 30-day period
    they hotfixed that off right away.

Deleted
    how you can buy only so how can you then buy 36 token for 3 year if it is limited

The limit is buying for cash, not for gold, we don't know if there is any limit to buying for gold yet and if it is it might be quite generous

how can buy 36 token for 3 year if it is limited

They limit to buy them for money is 10 per month, but the limit to buy them with gold from AH is higher.

Deleted
    But I think there is a limit of 10 tokens that you can carry in bag? If you don't want to add all game time at once and save for later?

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    But I think there is a limit of 10 tokens that you can carry in bag? If you don't want to add all game time at once and save for later?
    If there is you just buy them on another character.

and they also don't stack. It's also a bit of a time sink as well when buying low cause if none are available you have to wait 60 seconds to check again to see if any are available. took me a good chunk of my morning to get mine.

Deleted
    on the us?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    And you shouldn't work as a English teacher.
    neither should you, it seems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Why would they purchase 3 years worth of subs? They probably need just one to immediately activate some old account. They'll buy the rest when prices drop.