Anti-vaccine movement sinks to a new low

The Australian Vaccine Skeptic Network has subk to a new disgusting low comparing vaccination to rape and doctors to rapists. I am ashamed such stupid people live in my country and breath my air (to be fair their are loads of srupid people here). I find it disturbing they never provide science but base it on disgusting comparisons to prove their argument.
    Last edited by TheBeardedOne; 2015-04-23 at 07:29 AM.
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

Let me put on my Tesla Hat....

There is no vaccine on planet earth that is 100% effective. Not the best science now is it? We as humans can do better and we will. The future of medicine to battle virsus' is not vaccines.

Tesla hat off!

And the same people force their kids to get their dicks mutilated.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post

The Australian Vaccine Skeptic Network has subk to a new disgusting low comparing vaccination to rape and doctors to rapists. I am ashamed such stupid people live in my country and breath my air (to be fair their are loads of srupid people here). I find it disturbing they never provide science but base it on disgusting conparisons to prove their argument. SHOCKING!
    Idiots are everywhere. Though it saddens me just how many of them are in my home country.

Also they aren't "forced" vaccinations, they are "conditional". You can choose not to Vaccinate, you just have to get a job and provide for your own family.
    If you want to be on welfare payments, you do as you are asked. Poorer people tend to be sick more often and often don't seek medical advice as often, so it helps to make it so more people aren't clogging up our hospitals with preventable disease outbreaks.

Though as I've said many times, it is not like you could reason with the idiots that are Anti-vax and bring them to the logical side. Since Anti-vax is a synonym to Anti-Intelligence. I've never once met a actual "smart" anti-vaxer or one that had actual factual or logical arguments that they didn't find on Facebook or Tumblr.

Deleted
    That is one disgusting ad..

Well, they aren't the first to trivialize rape to push a ridiculous agenda...and they certainly won't be the last.

I hope Wakefield is proud of himself.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stupid campaign for a stupid cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Idiots are everywhere. Though it saddens me just how many of them are in my home country.

Also they aren't "forced" vaccinations, they are "conditional". You can choose not to Vaccinate, you just have to get a job and provide for your own family.
    If you want to be on welfare payments, you do as you are asked. Poorer people tend to be sick more often and often don't seek medical advice as often, so it helps to make it so more people aren't clogging up our hospitals with preventable disease outbreaks.
    It's barely even welfare. Tax benefits for for middle class aren't exactly the dole and that's what is being taken away.

Ot: This is what happens when an organisation realises they aren't getting anywhere and they're in a losing position. They just go nuts with a scare campaign. Works well for politicians, not so much for anti-science cultists. This will backfire massively, even anti-vaxxers are turning away from this group.

7+ Year Old Account
    is this bad?

Deleted
    And one more strike for the word inflation of "rape".

Soon everything is rape.
    The electrician who stood me up on monday? Rape
    The Pizzaguy who delivered a Pizza after a whopping 80 minutes? Rape!
    When I stood in line at the supermarket and suddenly another check-out opens up while the one I stood at closes and everyone who was behind me is now before me? RAAAAAAAAAAAPE!

Deleted
    What do you mean a new low? Being anti-vaccinating is as low as it gets.

Deleted
    I don't know the laws of Australia, but is vaccination obligatory?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I don't know the laws of Australia, but is vaccination obligatory?
    Far as I gather they are making it obligatory should you seek government welfare.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Far as I gather they are making it obligatory should you seek government welfare.
    The welfare amount is only minor (I'd heard $50 a week), and aimed at people with a currently working parent.

Deleted
    Yes, even in Eastern Europe governments are passing laws to stop the anti-vaccination fad.