Racial glyphs need to happen.

Claws of Shirvallah is awesome.

It would be 100000x more awesome if my worgen could replace that saberon form with his worgen form.

Glyph of Naaru's Light: Turns your holy spells blue.

Yes please.

Glyph of Totemic power - turn your two-handed weapon into a Tauren totem

Glyph of the Forsaken Priest: Turns your holy magic into shadow magic. This should really be standard for Forsaken priests anyway. They keep their bones together with shadow magic; why not others?

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Racial glyphs need to happen.
    Can I just say that your topic title makes the hairs in the back of my neck stand up and immediately puts me in an upset/angry state of mind? Your message would be so much nicer and well received if you'd say 'Racial glyphs would be great' or 'Examples of possible racial glyphs' or something like that. The only thing I think after reading your title is 'what a pedantic little shit, telling us what 'needs to happen'. it doesn't need to happen at all!'. Maybe you didn't realize how your title comes across, so don't take offence, I just thought I'd let you know.

Proceed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Glyph of feral Worgen : (worgen) makes your weapons invisible, instead your auto attacks will be done with your hands as if you're unarmed. all the stat of your active weapon will still remain with your character.

Glyph of the "true" dwarf : (dwarf) while drunk, you gain 10% more XP from killing NPCs.

Glyph of black voodoo : (troll) kills a critter to summon a random spirit. the spirit has dialogues and will stalk you for a while.

With everything they are doing to homogenize the two factions? Doubt it.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Are we talking about another tier of glyphs or are we saying to add additional minor glyphs? Either or I think it would be cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faithshield View Post
    Glyph of Totemic power - turn your two-handed weapon into a Tauren totem
    This is literally the only reason I started playing WoW and my first character being a Tauren warrior. I feel so lied to.
    Last edited by The3rdCatalyst; 2015-04-23 at 03:16 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    With everything they are doing to homogenize the two factions? Doubt it.
    a purely cosmetic glyph, which is not related to your class but rather your race, can give more variety to each race while avoid causing any gameplay imbalance .

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    a purely cosmetic glyph, which is not related to your class but rather your race, can give more variety to each race while avoid causing any gameplay imbalance .
    oh. purely cosmetic? in other words of no use and irrelevant.................

Oh c'mon, why do we need to be so salty. You know a lot of people bought the WoW trading cards just for their in-game items (even though the tcg was pretty good). There is a minority of people who want to enhance the cosmetic, but I feel these are the same people who are willing to dish out 100$ a month on WoW rather than 15$. If there is a demand there will be a supply.

I'm not saying it should cost real life money, I'm just saying that it would be a good investment so people would enjoy the game more since it is something we want.

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah sure why not. for some it might be useless because it doesn't add to their recount numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by The3rdCatalyst View Post
    Oh c'mon, why do we need to be so salty. You know a lot of people bought the WoW trading cards just for their in-game items (even though the tcg was pretty good). There is a minority of people who want to enhance the cosmetic, but I feel these are the same people who are willing to dish out 100$ a month on WoW rather than 15$. If there is a demand there will be a supply.

I'm not saying it should cost real life money, I'm just saying that it would be a good investment so people would enjoy the game more since it is something we want.
    Where do you even buy trading cards?

Where do you even buy trading cards?
    The WoW ones? From local stores which provided them.