Boomkin Item Question

I was wondering for a while and couldn't find out a proper post about it . What's your opinion on bis items Heroic with Gem slot (50 mastery ) vs Mythic same item without gem or WF or something
    Also another Question Mythic or Heroic VS Mythic or Heroic Warforged ?

Thanks in advanced

Deleted
    For me, without seeing the items you are talking about, it's heroic with socket beats warforged without(same piece). Mythic over heroic with socket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fofos View Post
    I was wondering for a while and couldn't find out a proper post about it . What's your opinion on bis items Heroic with Gem slot (50 mastery ) vs Mythic same item without gem or WF or something
    Also another Question Mythic or Heroic VS Mythic or Heroic Warforged ?

Thanks in advanced
    Generally speaking Mythic > Heroic, in any case, unless the item has extra gimmicks (Tier vs non tier etc.)

Also for the same quality gear (mythic/HC/normal) WF > Socket

Mythic > HC with socket every time of the day.

Regarding WF vs socket, there's a thread going around somewhere in this forum where they simcrafted the different pieces and the general idea is "the stronger the item, the more important warforged becomes", so in layman's terms, warforged weapons and trinkets are a no-brainer and the high budget armor pieces like chests, heads, legs are probably better off being warforged.

On lower budget items like your necklace, bracers and so on, socket is usually worth more than warforged.

Ok thanks a lot I hope this post will help others also