Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by illos View Post
    First thought - it must be in EU, 'cause only here when someone robs your house and you harm them in self defense, you may end up in jail.
    How's that related?

And 13 years of disturbdance sounds like good grounds for the 240k pay. Though it also raises a question of why nothing was done earliel
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by illos View Post
    First thought - it must be in EU, 'cause only here when someone robs your house and you harm them in self defense, you may end up in jail.
    Happens in the US too Sue happy Lawyers, and we keep electing them to office.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have 4 dogs and it is my job to make sure they are not a nuisance to everyone else in my neighborhood. They do bark on occasion but I do not allow it to continue on. I have very close neighbors and have never had a complaint. I do know others though who have had to get rid of their dog who was IN THE HOUSE barking all day long and bothering neighbors or get charged.
    (Kylan and Xanthe on Avalon, www.avalon-rpg.com, since 1996)