Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Stop cleaning their mess or Find a new place.

But seriously, stop cleaning their mess. IT'S THEIRS.
    I moved a chunk of dirty plates to just inside my roommate's door in college once. After classes, they were back in the sink, unwashed. So I moved them to his bed. Under the covers.

I always clean my messes immediately after making them. Use a dish and some silverware? Wash them and put them away as soon as I'm done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    am renting a room from them thats how maybe they kick me out :/
    id clean the house and then lock them out

it's like nigga i pay to live here. you ever heard anyone who pays to do work themselves? nigga fuck you! clean your dishes and shit. i dont work 14 hours a day to come home and play da-da to a couple motherfuckers that can't even keep a kitchen clean.

If i had a room mate who always hard partys and never cleaned up, maybe the first.. 1 or 2 partys i might clean, after that id clean and throw it all in his room. He wants to live like a pig do it where i cant see it.

I do them as they need to be done. If not, I'll procrastinate, and it'll never get done. Like... I've been putting off vacuuming and mowing the lawn for the last several weeks... simply because I hate both :P If my husband wasn't deployed, HE'D be the one to mow the lawn. But obviously I have to pick up his set of things to do lol

I've been cursing his command for deciding January-August was the best time for an eight month deployment. DURING WA rainy reason! Dandelions and grass can grow to look like a jungle in a matter of days.

I drag my feet and waste time on forums until I can't put it off anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Room by room. I usually start with the kitchen.
    Why room by room? I clean them all at the same time. Fastest way.