Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I have no clue how you managed to beat heroic nef with rush decks, when he has plenty of armor up spells, did he just not draw flamestrikes and swipes? eventually, I beat it with apprentice mage after some RNgesus and getting lucky counterspell topdeck when he was about to flamestrike, but that fight was PITA, Id probably take drakkisath over this one... but I have to admit, the warlock discard tactic sounds like a cool concept.

10+ Year Old Account
    Face hunter.

Mage is the best. Apprentices make the encounter quite easy on normal and beatable on heroic, and mage Hero Power allows to remove anti-spell 2/3 guys by just having one 2 attack creature. Duplicates and Echoes are mandatory in the deck, because you have to have at least one Apprentice on board until late-late game. Anthonidas and Chromaggus are nice endgame help, but I don't think they are mandatory.

// Nozdormu bug is fucking infuriating. Had to do 3 more heroic tries because of it - Chromaggus dropped Nozdormu on 24 health, and I had 20 power on board + fireballs, but rope burned out in, like, 3-4 seconds. Some quality programming, Blizzard. >.<
    Last edited by Mithfin; 2015-04-24 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithfin View Post
    // Nozdormu bug is fucking infuriating. Had to do 3 more heroic tries because of it - Chromaggus dropped Nozdormu on 24 health, and I had 20 power on board + fireballs, but rope burned out in, like, 3-4 seconds. Some quality programming, Blizzard. >.<
    Experienced this too. Was just about to finally kill him, then he dropped the yellow asshole and my turn ended almost instantly. Had to try half a dozen more times to get the RNG to finally put him back in that position again.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    I have no clue how you managed to beat heroic nef with rush decks
    Almost certainly talking about normal, rush decks can't beat heroic.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    I beat heroic by just getting 15 points of damage on the board and then Alexstrasza-ing him, I filled the rest of the deck up with cards that would help me survive long enough to do that.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account
    i suggest this budget deck i found to whoever having issues with chrommagus. after many tries with zoo and facehunter, this one sealed the deal :

quick edit : keep the 2 apprentices alive. they are the key.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya'll know the Kel'thuzad trick, right?

Get Kel'thuzad up with a Taunt (preferably with more than 4 health in case he flame strikes which is still a possibility) and he just stops attacking with his minions. I suggest a ramp Druid for both the speed at which you hit end game and the viable taunt. I ended up using a Sunfury Protector'd Clockwork Giant with Kel'thuzad to cheese him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mithfin View Post
    Nozdormu bug is fucking infuriating. Had to do 3 more heroic tries because of it - Chromaggus dropped Nozdormu on 24 health, and I had 20 power on board + fireballs, but rope burned out in, like, 3-4 seconds. Some quality programming, Blizzard. >.<
    I Big Game Huntered JUST in time. It really is ridiculous. I was literally screaming at my screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Ya'll know the Kel'thuzad trick, right?

Get Kel'thuzad up with a Taunt (preferably with more than 4 health in case he flame strikes which is still a possibility) and he just stops attacking with his minions. I suggest a ramp Druid for both the speed at which you hit end game and the viable taunt. I ended up using a Sunfury Protector'd Clockwork Giant with Kel'thuzad to cheese him.

- - - Updated - - -

I Big Game Huntered JUST in time. It really is ridiculous. I was literally screaming at my screen.
    I was holding a cup of coffee in my hand His timing was just perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    I beat him with a pretty standard ramp druid, just a lot of big stompy taunts shut him down.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    The zoolock deck I was linked worked really well because it had Succubi, Doomguards, and Soul Fires. The 'random discard' threw away the crappy 'help your opponent' cards that I kept getting nearly every time.
    If only the person who downvoted my deck realized that's what they were there for. ><
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present