10+ Year Old Account

Resto Druid CM's 6.1

Hello, Me and some friends will be trying out Challenge modes in the next few weeks and im currently gearing for them, im farming heroics to get haste/multistrike as thats what i believe we benefit most from, can anyone please clarify this? as currently i keep getting versatility drops and mastery. Also im unsure on the talent choice.
    P.s is there any way of finding my BIS for challenge modes?
    Thanks

standard haste+mastery is best or healing healing, haste multi is best for dps

if you just want golds, your main gear from raiding with haste and mastery will be nice

generally you should prolly be looking for haste>mastery>multi>vers>crit imo for just healing if all you want is golds

soul of the forest+germ is generally the best spec, but you can move them around as you see fit and sometimes you'll want to change talents anyways, also cenarion ward, which is usually weak is really good in CMs

typhoon and incapacitating roar will both also be useful talents with NV or HotW for extra damage (usually use NV, helps more often with the harder pulls)

as for bis for dps/times (from shivendu)

Head Alloy-Inlaid Cap
    Neck Primal Gladiator's Pendant of Prowess
    Shoulders Primal Gladiator's Dragonhide Spaulders
    Cloak Brilliant Hexweave Cloak of the Deft
    Chest Blackwater Wrap
    Wrist Supple Bracers of the Deft
    Gloves Crystalhide Grips
    Belt Belt of Burning Focus
    Legs Supple Leggings of the Deft
    Boots Primal Gladiator's Boots of Prowess
    Ring 1 Primal Gladiator's Band of Prowess
    Ring 2 Signet of Crystalline Barrage
    Trinket 1 Draenic Philosopher's Stone
    Trinket 2 Shards of Nothing
    Trinket 3 option Quiescent Runestone
    Weapon Spire of Tectus

bosses will mostly be dps'ing as most of them don't do much damage and the major healing checks will be on trash

also, try to drop spirit and just use drinking for mana
    Last edited by ryklin; 2015-04-24 at 03:14 AM.

Deleted
    HotW is very powerful on bossfights. I would always spec that. You're almost like an extra dps'er.

Cenarion Ward was also my default choice for CM's. Always nice to apply it on the tank before a pull. Most of the time it's pretty intense tank healing. Keep hots rolling on your tank, don't be afraid to make frequent use of regrowth and hot up your dps if you have spare gcd's. Genesis is actually really good for CM's because you'll sometimes need that high burst healing. Of course don't forget to use your ironbark. It should be available for almost every pull.

Tree Form and SotF are both viable talent choices. I generally went with tree. It's very helpful on big pulls like the first pull in Iron Docks, Auchindoun multi trash pull and several multi trash pulls in Everbloom.

Vortex + Typhoon is also a pretty nice trick to group up a trash pack.

as for trinkets darac + black iron crucible should be best.
    the BH one just has such a good stat budget.

sotf is just so good for swapping between strong ST and group healing. While ToL will help you out when you need it the most.