Moving my Add-On setup to a new computer?

I have the old PC and the new PC. Is it possible to move a folder over and have my setup on my new PC? Basically I just want my Bartender UI with the binds. Thanks for any help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to your wow folder and backup the Interface and WTF folders. Then after you install wow again, paste them into the wow folder. All your settings will be exactly the same

I do that all the time whenever I feel like reinstalling windows.

I think you just saved me hours of hassle. Thank you very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by altaholic View Post
    I think you just saved me hours of hassle. Thank you very much.
    No problem

wow doesn't save info outside of its folder, so if you have enough space in a pendrive or you're saving your old hard drive, you can just backup your entire wow folder and the game will still run just fine, you just gotta show the Battlenet client where the folder is.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4038704581 -- how to use Dropbox to sync addons between computers. Also useful because they provide a cloud-based backup, and history for the files, more robustly than Windows sometimes. (If you use a mac it's the same principal, just a little different implementation, but ten seconds with google will get instructions there too.)

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a large USB drive/external drive (32 gig plus), you can copy and paste the entire WoW foler without issue, it will maintain the entire ... well, everything.

I was just about to ask the same thing here. Thanks Icathian