10+ Year Old Account

China to Crack Down on Strippers at Rural Funerals (GGT)

http://time.com/3833964/china-stripp...als-crackdown/

"Such illegal operations have disrupted local entertainment markets and corrupted social mores," Chinese authorities said

(BEIJING) — Chinese officials are launching a campaign to crack down on stripteases and other lewd shows that have become popular at funerals in some rural areas, the Ministry of Culture said Thursday.

The ministry said in a statement that it will tighten control over rural culture, where vulgar performances have been thriving because of a general lack of cultural events.

Such erotic performances at funerals are a relatively new phenomenon. Many rural people believe that a large attendance at funerals is a sign of honor for the deceased, and the shows are used to attract more people and display the family’s prosperity.

The funerals also are a rare occasion for crowds to gather as villagers working as migrant workers in industrial centers return home to bury the deceased.

Performances of traditional opera were once popular at funerals, followed later by movie screenings.

BRB, adding stripper poles and lap dances to my funeral plan.

Its all those conservative Han ruining all the fun for everyone.

First you create a system that causes a massive gender imbalance in your population, force them to work as migrand workers to survive, prevent them from decent social working conditions, and then you take away their strippers? You CPC guys are quite the mean mother fuckers :/.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Plans are already made.

The world better hope to god i'm never rich enough to see them come to fruition.

At first it was just sexy women crying along my coffin. Now i'm making that a strip club theme in my memory.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    At first it was just sexy women crying along my coffin. Now i'm making that a strip club theme in my memory.
    I'm kind of wondering if it would be cheaper/easier to set up a temporary strip club in a funeral home, or to just rent out an actual strip club and hold a funeral in it.

We just can't have anything anymore. Thanks, Obama.

Deleted
    Hmm actually not a bad idea at all. This would make it alot more pleasent to go to a funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Can I come ?

10+ Year Old Account
    we dont know how long until that funeral though...

*gets the knife*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Are the families hiring the strippers? Or are these strippers, like, funeral crashers?
    Could be both

10+ Year Old Account
    There goes Obama, destroying our freedoms and degrading the holy constitution!