null

Found a guild thanks.
    Last edited by themadgreek; 2015-06-13 at 07:50 AM.

Greetings. <Death Jesters> is looking for one exceptional player for a core 20-man raid spot.

Current Progression:
    7/7M Highmaul - 9/10M BRF
    14/14HM SoO ------ US #59th
    13/13HM ToT ------ US #64
    6/6 MSV HM, 6/6 HoF HM, 4/4 ToES HM ----- US #62
    Our raid times are Mon - Thurs from 9:30pm - 12:30am EST.

10 years established, we are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region, and we have a long history that includes many realm first kills. Our raids are streamed online and viewed by thousands of people every night. Outside of main raid we do RBGs, achievement and alt runs, arenas, and more.

We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded guild of mature, exceptional players. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and are confident in your skills as an endgame raider, you will find <Death Jesters> to be a perfect fit, and we encourage you to apply.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Branhista, Dreaz, Eloriya, Sparty (BattlenetID: Sparty#1780 or RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Our recruitment information can be found on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

We wish you the best in your guild search!

Steve,

Based on your credentials, I think you'd make an excellent addition to <Business Class>. A summary of the guild can be found below. We hope to hear back from you!

====================================================================
    LOGISTICS

Mandatory Raids (Mythic)
    Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    Sunday: 2:30pm EST to 6:30pm EST

Optional Raid (Alt/Heroic)
    Thursday: 10:00pm EST to 12:00am EST

PROGRESSION (2 DAYS/WEEK)

Highmaul
    7/7H
    6/7M

Blackrock Foundry
    10/10H
    5/10M

WoWProgress
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...Business+Class

HISTORY

Business Class is comprised of a large, stable group that has been playing together for a very long time. We've accomplished TOP-100 US together in every major WoW expansion since TBC on a light schedule and meet up on a regular basis at conventions such as PAX and BlizzCon. If you'd like to play with a group of highly skilled players who have a passion for raiding and a great community, apply to Business Class today!

PHILOSOPHY

Business Class was conceived to service seasoned individuals who may have grown older but have not outgrown the thrill of an elite raiding experience. Priorities change, and so must the old way of doing business.

Our team operates under a directive that promotes minimal time investment with maximum efficiency. Unobtrusive raiding times ensure that members are free to attend to life’s evolving demands while still fulfilling the pleasure of our shared interest.

EXPECTATIONS

Our experience has forged a history of achieving consistent top 3% US rankings on significantly reduced schedules compared to our competitors. We require that all members to be self-starters and meet the following expectations:

Multi-Spec Viability
    While you may have a primary role (healers, dps, tank), there may come times when we need more flexibility to progress on a specific boss.

Raid Preparedness
    Always be well stocked on flasks, food, and potions. Review boss fights beforehand and have a general understanding of fight mechanics before our first pull.

Garrison Management
    If you are someone who doesn’t have a lot of time to play WoW outside of raids, those few minutes a day will really help you stay on top of crafting materials and epic caches.

Character Optimization
    Always be equipped with the best enchants and gems for your gear and spec.

Combat Logs
    Be proactive in performing post-raid self-assessments via parse digging on Warcaft logs.

FOUNDERS/CONTACTS

Guild Master
    Pokeadot (31) - Successful guild leader and community organizer in World of Warcraft. Consistent Top 20 World Parsing Rogue. Top 100 in US Guild Progression.
    University Professor & Administrator
    Bnet: Pokeadot#1630

Performance Director
    Krieg (27) - Guild leader, main tank, and assistant raid leader of 2 Top 100 US guilds in World of Warcraft over 6 years.
    Senior Software Engineer
    Bnet: Krieg#1840

Raid Coordinator
    Corexar (25) - Literally one of the best hunters in the World of Warcraft with enumerable #1 World DPS parses. Participant in multiple top 50 US guilds.
    Fund Accountant.
    Bnet:Corexar#1655

VISIT HTTP://RAIDBUSINESSCLASS.COM TO APPLY!

Hey Steve

<Pure> is looking for a balance druid. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success . We are 9/10 Mythic BrF and 7/7 Mythic Highmaul. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to DPS then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 7 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
    also check out our podcast::
    http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/vi....php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com

bumping this thread to the top

[A] Pathogen-Lightbringer

7/7M Highmaul (US 12th Imperator)
    9/10 M BRF

Mon - Thurs 6:30-10:30 PST

pathog3n.com/

Would love to talk with you, add me at Zantrex#1639.

Hey Steve, would really like to talk to you if you're still on the lookout for a guild.

Lethal is the top progression guild on Thunderhorn raiding a light schedule of 2 nights per week. Right now we are in need of a few exceptional players. We are specifically recruiting casters, an amazing healer, and an exceptional tank.

Progression:
    7/7M Highmaul
    10/10H BRF
    7/10M BRF

Raid Times:
    Tues & Thurs 7-11 CST

If you're interested, please add - Syllass#1576 - or check out our website for additional information.

Other btags to add if I'm not online - Escape#1210 or Match06#1519

http://lethal-thunderhorn.enjin.com/home
    Escapelol | <Lethal> US Thunderhorn | 7/7 Mythic, 10/10 Mythic, 13/13 Mythic @ 2 Nights/Week

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    <The Church> 6/7 Mythic, 8/10 Mythic is an Alliance 20 man mythic progression guild. We raid three nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Samsara#1268 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time
    Invites are at 7:20, trash starts at 7:35.

CURRENT OPENINGS
    DPS, HEALS, TANKS (Immediate openings for one strong Boomkin/Resto Druid, one Warlock, one Brewmaster Monk, and one Enhancement Shaman )

We are always interested in exceptional players.

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)
    US 65th, 200th World Mythic Garrosh Hellscream
    105th World Heroic Imperator Mor'gock

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . For more information, you can add my battle tag Samsara#1268. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way

Hey Steve

I added you to my friends list. I'd love to chat with you if you aren't settled in a guild yet. I could post all that guild spam, but I'd rather talk to you. I'll give you the basics anyway.

Web: Businessclass.enjin.com
    Server: Sargeras - us
    Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 server
    prog: 8/10M BRF
    ME: Rowin#1764

About us:

<NO MEDAL BOYS> is a progression focused raiding guild located on US-Mal’Ganis. We are composed of players with high end raiding experience that only want to raid 3 days a week. A good number of our players have previous raid experience in more hardcore guilds. All of our players aim to bring a hardcore level of gameplay to raids so that we can have solid progression on a reduced schedule.

We strive to be one of the best 3 day a week guilds, while maintaining a fun and relaxed raiding environment. We all raid because we find it fun and because we enjoy the people we are raiding with, and we do it without sacrificing our real lives. Our goal is not only to raid together, but also to be a part of a community. A lot of our members have been friends for many years and regularly play a wide variety of games together outside of raids.

Guild Raiding Info:
    3 nights per week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Raid times are 8:00PM-12:00PM EST
    Loot is Distributed via loot council.
    Progression: wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/NO+MEDAL+BOYS

We are currently looking to recruit the following classes:
    DK: High - Blood
    Druid: High - Boomkin/Feral
    Hunter: Low
    Mage: Low
    Monk: High - Brewmaster
    Paladin: High - Protection/Holy
    Priest: Low
    Rogue: Medium
    Shaman: Low
    Warlock: Low
    Warrior: High - Protection

We are looking for players to strengthen our roster and fill in some of the recruitment needs that we still have. That being said, exceptional players of any role are encouraged to apply.

Please apply on our website - nomedalboys.com/
    If you have questions, you can contact: JLXSkorgen#1736

[H]Redfrex - Bonechewer

We're a casual but serious guild with our minds set on progression, always aiming for top tier progression on a limited raid schedule. We only raid 2 days a week for a total of 6 hours so we emphasize efficiency. We are always interested in exceptional players who are willing to prove themselves in a competitive environment.

Current progression 6/7M HM 7/10M BRF

Raid times are Tues/Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST.

Looking for skilled SPriest, Boomkin, Lock or Mage, but all apps are welcome.

We require you to fill out an application on our forums so we can get a general idea of who you are and what you bring to the table. Most importantly it's a nice way to tell who is actually willing to put in effort. After we go through your app we may reply directly to the app with a few questions to fill in some missing information. Finally we may have you jump into our mumble channel for a little easy going interview. Please visit our website if interested in recruitment. Redfrex.net

Hello Themadgreek! A guildie of ours loves your confidence! And... We're really interested in picking you up right now! I've bold/underlined the info you are probably immediately most interested in. If you're interested in a more in-depth message I have provided a link at the bottom of this post for you.

We plan to finish strong this tier and start the same in the next patch!

Our current progression is 7/10 M, 10/10 H BRF. We killed Operator Tho'gar on the 31st. We look to down Maidens in the upcoming weeks.
    We are a Horde guild on Illidan-US.
    Raid Times: Friday/Saturday- 9PM-12AM CST (server time); Sunday- 8PM-11PM CST (server time).

---If interested, our Warcraft Logs and WoW Progress links can be found at the link provided at the bottom of this post.
    ---Link to apply: http://notterrible.enjin.com
    ---If you have any questions feel free to add me at Stealth#1773 or Amends#1634 or Austifer#1452 or Dalsar#1121 We look forward to hearing from you and good luck in your search! (If I do not accept your REAL ID request within 12 hours please go to our website and apply or leave a message there for myself or someone else to add you so we may get in touch. REAL ID has been glitchy lately.)

That "in-depth" post I mentioned above: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...12814?page=1#0

Way to bump a dead thread.