Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Beer? Well, we win.
    Nobody likes beer.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

...And the windshield wiper
    But my favorite female inventor/scientist is Ada Lovelace

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Nobody likes beer.
    Review your statistics
    Last edited by tankbug; 2015-04-24 at 12:30 PM.
    Mother pus bucket!

Nobody likes beer.
    Except everyone worth knowing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zubaja View Post
    The friendzone is no invention. It's something made up by sad internet trolls with the mental power of a five-year-old that wants 'Bitches', and 'Sandwich makers', and 'Emma Watson-esque sex-slaves'. Basically your everyday 9Gagger.
    Completely false. And it was invented by men as an excuse for falling for a woman's genjitsu.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Nobody likes beer.
    Indeed! And the nations Germany, Belgium and England are entirly nonexistent and fictional.

The friendzone is no invention. It's something made up by sad internet trolls with the mental power of a five-year-old that wants 'Bitches', and 'Sandwich makers', and 'Emma Watson-esque sex-slaves'. Basically your everyday 9Gagger.
    I think it was invented by women so they had an excuse to not have to deal with stalkers anymore, like instead of saying "Eew, creep, I don't want to be your girlfriend", they can now say "I just see you as a friend", which is much more convenient and leads to a lot less stalking and other unpleasentnes.

Also I wasn't entirly serious from the beginning.

Women don't have to impress women so that's why they don't invent things as much as guys do.

Kevlar was invented by a woman, Stephanie Kwolek. Other women invented the fire escape and windshield wipers.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Indeed! And the nations Germany, Belgium and England are entirly nonexistent and fictional.

I think it was invented by women so they had an excuse to not have to deal with stalkers anymore, like instead of saying "Eew, creep, I don't want to be your girlfriend", they can now say "I just see you as a friend", which is much more convenient and leads to a lot less stalking and other unpleasentnes.

Also I wasn't entirly serious from the beginning.
    Friendzone was invented by people who wants the love and admiration of someone without having to commit, making that person feel like they have a shot, I am sure it isn't limited by gender

10+ Year Old Account
    The OP left out spread spectrum communications and modern software engineering.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    The OP left out spread spectrum communications and modern software engineering.
    And spanx, lets not forget Spanx

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Women don't have to impress women so that's why they don't invent things as much as guys do.

Kevlar was invented by a woman, Stephanie Kwolek. Other women invented the fire escape and windshield wipers.
    Mate, most of what women do is to impress women.

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Also, the friendzone: a device in which to put boring and creepy nice guys, also known as internet fora. Here, the nice guy can complain about all women in general without having to harrass IRL.
    You got the friendzone wrong:
    It's where you put ugly but nice guys. Nice enough to be friends, too ugly to be boyfriends.
    It's the opposite of the fuckbuddyzone, where people with shitty characters but nice bodies reside.

Both sexes use both zones by the way, even though from my experience men mostly complain when they land in the friendzone while women mostly complain when they land in the fuckbuddyzone.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Mate, most of what women do is to impress women.
    LOL, I knew this girl who hated a girl at work so she would dress up and since she was better looking she really made the other girl mad.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    LOL, I knew this girl who hated a girl at work so she would dress up and since she was better looking she really made the other girl mad.
    Saw some picture the other day that was about this, like... Women will happily go out and spend hundreds of pounds on shoes or a bag, and like who's that for? You ever hear a guy talking about the night before all like "Well, she was really unattractive but DAMN, that bag, I just couldn't say no"

Hey here is some interesting things that were created by females.
    Thread continuess
    "OMG SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR "
    "FEMINAZI!!"
    Seriously guys???

10+ Year Old Account
    I like your thinking..

But, that's actually not true lol
    The term predates the internet by far.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Headaches....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Beer? Well, we win.
    I'm pretty sure that has been invented by monks...
    The term itself it basically a roof term.
    But if we talk about the beer that we commonly drink, well that was invented by monks. It's kinda funny if you think of it.
    Those holy smart asses... Every year, during the Easter celebration times, they enter the fastening time.
    To not die from malnutrition some monk invented that very beer we drink today.
    Devoted, believing, and drunk.....

Else, no one has any clue who ever invented beer.. It's the oldest man made beverage, over 11.000 yrs old..
    That one woman's claim regarding Mesapotamia is false... That was 4000 years later.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I for one need a woman, my wife was gone last week for work lets just say i didn't realize how disgusting/lazy i was when left alone. Plus plus built in nap pillows and they always smell good

Deleted
    I mean... yes, women can and do invent things. Is there some women's awareness event going on or something? Also the beer is a guess/theory. It's really simply too old and there are too many forms to say any person definitely invented it.

You forgot the wage gap.

*Beer

Beer historian Jane Peyton claims that ancient Mesopotamian women were the first to develop, sell, and even drink beer. While it may be hard to pin down exactly who, thousands of years ago, "invented" the beer we know and love today, it's safe to say that ancient women all over the world were sure as hell fermenting something.
    That's hilarious. Most women I know hate beer.