Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    He wasn't the lead role, Jaime Foxx was.
    Well yeah, I should have said a lead role. He wasn't the main protagonist, but he was an integral part of the movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap hating Adam Sandler must be the thing on these forums.

Elevate your status by hating him more than the previous poster.. okie dokie.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    The issue was clearly the production team. After they aired their concerns they were told if they're going to be so sensitive to just leave. When other actors (Leonardo di Caprio) had issues with their character (when he was playing a super racist) he got support from black actors. These people were told tough shit leave.
    They're there to act, not critique. They're not Leo either.
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2015-04-25 at 12:42 AM.

Adam Sandler is trash and all the people he works with is trash. They have this belief that they're allowed to make fun of everyone because they can use the Jew card.

inb4 "ohh no he said jew", Jewish comedians are known for being the only people who act like they can make fun of every single race out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Adam Sandler is trash and all the people he works with is trash. They have this belief that they're allowed to make fun of everyone because they can use the Jew card.

inb4 "ohh no he said jew", Jewish comedians are known for being the only people who act like they can make fun of every single race out there.
    ...what? Countless comedians make fun of other races and they aren't Jews.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Then you're wrong. You asked a question, I gave you 3 answers, all 3 answer your question objectively. You reject that because you want to, not because you wanted an answer. Move along <horde race that says 'mon'>.
    I reject shit movies by shit comedians. All three choices were shit and I rejected them too.

Have you seen Blended? It was pretty decent. My girlfriend and I watched it and we both enjoyed it.

Ahhh I understand now....

#razziejacknjill
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    I reject shit movies by shit comedians. All three choices were shit and I rejected them too.

Ahhh I understand now....

#razziejacknjill
    You asked why he gets green lighted for movies. I told you:

He owns the production company. He gives himself green light
    His movies do decently. They make a profit, it makes business sense to keep making them.
    Some people like them. If some people like them and it makes money, there's no reason not to make it.

These are 3 facts, you cannot simply reject facts. That's now how facts work. But you seem to have a very strong hatred for Sandler. Did he fuck your mom/sister/girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post

anyone, jew or whatever, can make fun of any race they want and that's the way it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    anyone, jew or whatever, can make fun of any race they want and that's the way it should be.
    Nope, it's just the jews. Black comedians never make fun of people...oh, hold on. I meant! White comedians never...wait no that's not right either. Mexicans! Yeah, Mexican comedians never insult other-...shit. It's almost like everything MikeBogina said was an antisemitic rant about the jews ruining our self esteems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, it's just the jews. Black comedians never make fun of people...oh, hold on. I meant! White comedians never...wait no that's not right either. Mexicans! Yeah, Mexican comedians never insult other-...shit. It's almost like everything MikeBogina said was an antisemitic rant about the jews ruining our self esteems.
    ..one of my favorite comedians is actually Indian and its all racially motivated comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    ..one of my favorite comedians is actually Indian and its all racially motivated comedy.
    That's not possible. Unless he's an Indian Jew of course, MikeBogina told us that only the Jews do this. Are you calling MikeBogina a liar? That is a bold statement, good sir.

If they were so uncomfortable with the script that they didn't want to be a part of it, then I don't see the problem with them leaving. People shouldn't feel pressured to do something they don't want to do. Employees can be fired at any time for any reason in the US--the flip side to that is that employees can quit at any time, for any reason. Including no reason at all.

I'm sure the film won't have a hard time finding more actors, minor roles like that aren't exactly hard to fill.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't really care about any of the politics of this, because art should be unhindered by subjective morality, save for actually illegal acts that are harmful, but I fucking hate Sandler, so good. Fuck that worthless waste of space. He couldn't act his way out of a paper bag. Motherfucker get's laughs from 5 year olds and idiots and no one else. He's about as funny as a 9 year old playing with his armpit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Walking out of an Adam Sandler movie seems the right thing to do for everyone.
    Yeppers . . .
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Beery Swine View Post
    Don't really care about any of the politics of this, because art should be unhindered by subjective morality, save for actually illegal acts that are harmful, but I fucking hate Sandler, so good. Fuck that worthless waste of space. He couldn't act his way out of a paper bag. Motherfucker get's laughs from 5 year olds and idiots and no one else. He's about as funny as a 9 year old playing with his armpit.
    I don't think I could agree more.