I need some help with my dps/rotation.

Hello guys, I am new here. I have some problems with my dps (I have 657 ilvl atm). I do 22k to 28k deppends on what boss I am.

us .battle.net/wow/es/character/kelthuzad/T%C3%B6yz/simple (My mage)

I wanna know if my stats are good! About the rotation, i watched some videos on youtube, guides but I cant do a good dps. (I only play Arcane mage , so that's another problem too! )

Sorry for my bad english, hope you can help me!! Thanks!

7+ Year Old Account
    How do you expect anyone to help you without posting logs? And I don't think this is in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by Swoon View Post
    How do you expect anyone to help you without posting logs? And I don't think this is in the right place.
    Hello!! Thanks for ur reply. Explain me how to put my log because I dont know how to find my logs!!

Try frost, its easier to learn and master compared to arcane plus you don't have to worry about prismatic crystal or rune of power.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
    Hello!! Thanks for ur reply. Explain me how to put my log because I dont know how to find my logs!!
    You don't have any logs because you probably don't raid with a group with someone logging them or you only pug and did not log it yourself ever.
    You seem to have some logs on Mr robot but it's hard to help you with them for many reason.
    1-Less info that Warcraft logs
    2-You mostly have LFR log which are hard to rely on.
    Last edited by Liandryl; 2015-04-25 at 06:41 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    I'm not the person to analyze your logs, but here is one I did find that others may be able to help you with - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=2

You can look yourself at others at your relative gear level and look for the differences - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...et=2&boss=1694

In regards to your character, at least get the cheap enchants on your gear.

I can say Use Ice Floes and Flame glow Ice barrier wastes a global. on the pull u cast like 8 AB before crystal and u cast AP AB then crystal. its AB x4 the AP and crystal then SN missles if any then SN missles if any the AB AB the goal is to also stay high mana while crystal is up also then burn down when its gone also hero should be up so if all ut procs fell off dont waste time burning to 50% mana kill it at 60 or 65%. On that fight use Rune of Power there is little to no movement most of the time. clean up ur burn and conserve phases

Well maybe explain your rotation a bit. Arcane has 2 phases for its rotation: burn and conserve, rinse and repeat. Maybe explain what you do during a fight to help explain what you are doing. Your mastery is really low, try to find more gear with mastery on it if you are going arcane. Look into enchanting your gear as well it does make a difference.