Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Pull out AU Arthas, all the WotLK fanboys resub. Blizzard drowns in $$. Happy ending.

More seriously: pull out the WC2 ending, we close the portal minus getting trapped part. Kill Thrall in the process.
    Last edited by PrairieChicken; 2015-04-27 at 12:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Aimeez View Post
    WoD has created a major issue for having a satisfying ending to anything in WoW. By implication of the many-world approach to time travel and allowing for multiple versions of major villains to exist, all future victories for our characters are reduced in importance because it has now been established that a non-player character can make a link to another variant of the timeline and bring said villain "back". Blizzard could have avoided this by going with the original AU Draenor as a bubble brought into the MU reality but by allowing summoning of villains, particularly Archimonde, that have been defeated in the MU reality via AU a whole can of very ugly worms has been opened for consistency of lore. Previous retcons were bad and the object plucking of End Time wasn't well thought out but WoD has been massively damaging for future lore progression.

I think this is the case. If the original plan was to defeat the Warlords so soon, why bother with such flashy introductions for them? Why focus the story on an ineffectual villain instead of the Legion?
    Its called a red haring. People assumed what they said with gromash being end boss in Q&A was 100% true and set their own expectations to that. People were not shocked how Mists ended so blizzard wanted to change that.

IMO the only thing that made this expansion bad was the huge amount of people who got really hyped to see old bad guys bad and then those same people saying this is boring cause nothing new.

The expansion is great.. the playerbase sucks

Quote Originally Posted by velspine View Post
    Its called a red haring. People assumed what they said with gromash being end boss in Q&A was 100% true and set their own expectations to that. People were not shocked how Mists ended so blizzard wanted to change that.

IMO the only thing that made this expansion bad was the huge amount of people who got really hyped to see old bad guys bad and then those same people saying this is boring cause nothing new.

The expansion is great.. the playerbase sucks
    Pretty sure if WoD is this negatively viewed then its not the player-base.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    Pretty sure if WoD is this negatively viewed then its not the player-base.
    Nah it's totally our fault. Blizzard could take a shit on your chest and if you didn't love it, then you suck
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-