Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    LOL...

Gorefiend is a rip off of "Gluttony"(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_485YA3c9vf...herhood-24.jpg)
    from Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tokenize addon is very interesting. It adds a whole other layer to the game when you can see how much items are really worth.

not sure thats good or bad.

Yea, I just read the archaeology reset here and looked on my toon.

Yep, artifacts tab reset. Everything in there only shows 1 completion after WoD release. The achievements aren't reset though, EXCEPT for the 30 rares one... Hopefully they can restore that

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm confused, is Gorefiend supposed to be a resurrection of Teron Gor in a new body? (Like the way he was resurrected in a new body as Teron Gorefiend in the prime timeline and became a boss in BT) or is it just a really bad/confusing choice of name for an unconnected boss.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    I'm confused, is Gorefiend supposed to be a resurrection of Teron Gor in a new body? (Like the way he was resurrected in a new body as Teron Gorefiend in the prime timeline and became a boss in BT) or is it just a really bad/confusing choice of name for an unconnected boss.
    The green dungeon journal text explained what happened to him:
    Falling into the heart of the mausoleum Auchindoun, Teron'gor gorged upon hundreds of draenei souls, becoming a bloated abomination in the process. More than just an orc now, Teron'gor gave up his old name and has taken a new one: Gorefiend.

I was really hoping we would get death knight Gorefiend so people could see what a real death knight looks like. This is just a big blue blob that could have any name attached to it.

Deleted
    Made an addon called GoldTime it's like Tokenize but with different currency support, TSM / TUJ / AuctionMaster / Auctioneer / Auctionator support!

Goto curse and find it!

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    I was really hoping we would get death knight Gorefiend so people could see what a real death knight looks like. This is just a big blue blob that could have any name attached to it.
    But..but it fits right in with the story. Things happened a bit differently in this world anyway.

Apocrypha was a good EVE patch. It's when I started playing EVE Online. Oh, wait, it's a short story about Arrakoa that we're talking about? >___>

...Nah, I want space ships in WoW, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    But the WC2 death knights were the spirits of slain orc warlocks (or necrolytes, or whatever they were called at the time) bound into dead human bodies. Without a portal to Azeroth, that clearly can't happen, as Teron Gorefiend was never killed and there weren't any dead human bodies around. So he'd be alive and wouldn't be corrupted until much later (and likely very differently). Having him turn into some kind of demonic abomination is perfectly reasonable and fits the lore, especially considering that the main theme of the whole expansion is "what if?".
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Rather than be upset with Gorefiend's model, I'm merely disappointed. I met him in Lost City of Ampador as the first boss, Decaying Gourmand.