Thread: Shadow Orbs

Shadow Orbs

I was watching the preview for Gorefiend... He throws a debuff that looks like a new art for Shadow Orbs. Can we PLEASE have that art on our Spriests? The current ones are so sad...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    I was watching the preview for Gorefiend... He throws a debuff that looks like a new art for Shadow Orbs. Can we PLEASE have that art on our Spriests? The current ones are so sad...
    There are many effect in dreanor which I would love to have.
    Shadowmoon for example, fo you have a picture of those orbs you say?

So many spells in Draenor thus far (mostly used by the shadowmoon clan) have been amazing, here's to hoping we get some of those in a patch or next expansion (a glyph to give us "Sha" colored spells would be lovely too)!

Deleted
    Anything that reminds me of MoP should be burned and the person mentioning it too...

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    There are many effect in dreanor which I would love to have.
    Shadowmoon for example, fo you have a picture of those orbs you say?
    They are in the fatboss' preview for Gorefiend... Ill try to find a pic but I dont think theres one yet, you have to watch the video sorry =T

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Netherweave Cloth View Post
    So many spells in Draenor thus far (mostly used by the shadowmoon clan) have been amazing, here's to hoping we get some of those in a patch or next expansion (a glyph to give us "Sha" colored spells would be lovely too)!
    Yep, the shadowmoon clan has lots of cool new shadow arts. I don't understand why cant we get our art updated to their level.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8npfZ0i5WI

cosmetic raven glyph yes please