[Feral] DPS help - logs included

Hey all, so my guild is on H BF and then H BH, so we really need all our members to be on top of their game. With that in mind, do you have any ideas of how our feral druid could improve? He has a pretty high ilvl but never parses particularly high and can be low on some fights compared to other ferals

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...&view=rankings

Thanks for the help!

Deleted
    Getting better % uptime on Rake and Rip, should improve the dps

Rake and Rip should be as close to 100% as possible, that's the major issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    At first glance here are some things I noticed:

• 7 tiger's fury in a 4:28 fight, you should have gotten 9. It is imparative that you use TF on cooldown.
    • Rip uptime (84%) should be ~95%
    • Rake uptime (90%) should be ~98%
    • 2 uses of your Beating heart trinket, should have gotten in 3 uses - you did well by holding until using with CD's but that is only optimal if the killtime falls in line to where you do not lose a usage, and you did.
    • Savage roar uptime (96%) is very close to where it should be but another 2% or so would make it ideal.
    • You capped energy several times throughout the fight, just watch out, you only wasted 3 energy in using tiger's fury so that is very good.
    • What I would say is the single greatest contributor to your damage being where it is has to be your Bloodtalon usage. You procced predatory swiftness 31 times, but only consumed it to proc bloodtalons 19 times. That is a metric ton of damage you're losing out on! You should use blood talons as much as possible in every encounter.

hopefully this gives you some tangible things to work on, you're on your way though, just keep at it! GG bro.