(Please Help) PC won't turn on

Hey guys. Long story short, yesterday my wife accidentally pulled my pc down from the table and it crashed onto the floor. Taking no chances, I disconnected everything from the mobo and reconnected, and it turned on no issues. However, today it will not power on at all despite working last night. I've done the disconnect / reconnect, I've tested the PSU with a paperclip (works), I've even tested the button to the case. Now I'm at a loss as to what it could be, and how I can troubleshoot from here. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Deleted
    Take a deep breath and start systematically. Start off by unplugging all items from the main board on your pc and try them one by one. Its tedious but it will help. Start with the psu then work your way down slowly from the ram, to the graphic card, to the memory to the hard drive. Your main board will give you beeping for errors, such as bad ram or so on. I wish you the best of luck.

I have also tried disconnecting everything except the CPU / ram and it still did not power on.

Deleted
    I know its a long shot but have you tried a different power cable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cortic View Post
    I have also tried disconnecting everything except the CPU / ram and it still did not power on.
    And there's no lights or beeps or any indicator that something would have power? You can try with only 1 ram stick in different slots as well. If that doesn't give results it's pretty clearly something wrong with the mobo. All you can do at that point really is try different one.

Edit: One more thing came to mind, try testing only mobo+cpu+ram outside the case to make sure nothing's shorting (maybe the case bent slightly and is touching a wrong spot now?)
    Last edited by Ghâzh; 2015-04-26 at 07:34 AM.

Despite my testing the power switch via shorting out the pins with a paperclip, it actually was the power switch. I put the reset button onto the power-on pins and voila! Now, gotta get me a new case. And TBH, despite all the good things I read about Antec, this case really has been a PITA since day 1.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cortic View Post
    And TBH, despite all the good things I read about Antec, this case really has been a PITA since day 1.
    I went through the same thing. I had been purchasing Antec for years with my company, then a few too many faulty cases later and I've moved on to nothing but Lian Li, Corsair, NZXT, or Fractal Design.