Page 10 of 227 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It was actually pretty peaceful protests all week until the thugs and hooligans came out Saturday afternoon. I had tickets to go to the Oriole game Saturday night...didn't go. Was too afraid to go downtown. Supposedly only about 15k people were at the game...they sold over 36k tickets or so. The bar that is close to the stadium (Pickles), was just over ran and people couldn't enjoy watching the game there.

It turned from why Freddie was killed to black lives matter and stop killing blacks.

There is no reason to throw a flaming trash can at the police at all...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsolders View Post
    Also I found more actually if anyone wants to see the riots.

(Link to twitter with videos on them)
    https://amp.twimg.com/v/a940b085-459...1-7473aa38920c
    https://twitter.com/BMOREAroundTown/...12627859460097

I'm sorry but as I find more and more videos of this I lose more and more respect for these "protesters."
    I wholeheartedly agree. As I stated with my first post of this thread, all these "protesters" are accomplishing is reinforcing the negative stereotypes and disdain they receive from the masses.

I watched the videos and it's deeply appalling. All they're doing is picking fights and destroying property with absolutely no aim. Attacking anyone who disagrees and targeting anyone defending their property.

As a minority myself, it's just so frustrating to see these videos and images, because it reflects on us poorly.

*Years of systemic oppression from local government and police force*

"Wow this seems bad, I'm almost feeling sorry for a bunch of negroes."

*Fringe portion of peoples anger spills out and does damage to property.*

"Whew! I was about to feel empathy for these people. Time to ignore their plight and side with authority once more! Clearly nothing bad is being done!"
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Deleted
    So I found this on the matter, makes it pretty damn hard to side with them in any fucking way. A foreign reporter who IN NO FUCKING WAY had anything to do with it.
    And white people have never exploited or robbed black people, right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VodkaRedBull View Post
    And white people have never exploited or robbed black people, right?
    Please tell me how those white russian reporters harmed them and exploited them. Please go on, provide evidence how THAT FUCKING person did anything to them.

Jesus I know some people are idiotic but my god I never realized how bad our education system was until reading that comment. I'm glad I smoke because at least I can I hope I got cancer from that and not this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post

"Whew! I was about to feel empathy for these people. Time to ignore their plight and side with authority once more! Clearly nothing bad is being done!"
    No one said nothing bad was happening to them. Good thin you pulled the race card because no one can disagree with them without being racist right?

Logic, not even once.

Also how is this a small percentage? I found 3 videos in 5 minutes now, while it's still going on.
    Last edited by Drsolders; 2015-04-26 at 10:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Deleted
    Please tell me how those white russian reporters harmed them and exploited them. Please go on, provide evidence how THAT FUCKING person did anything to them.

Jesus I know some people are idiotic but my god I never realized how bad our education system was until reading that comment. I'm glad I smoke but at least I can I hope I got cancer from that and not this.

- - - Updated - - -

No one said nothing bad was happening to them. Good thin you pulled the race card because no one can disagree with them without being racist right?

Logic, not even once.
    Well, they probably werent harmed by the russian RT reporter, but maybe theyre just to uneducated to know that there are some good white people too. All they know is that it is white men that keep them down and maybe they think all white people hate them..black people got discriminated and hated for decades now. Maybe now was the boiling point and they will attack every white peope because they are asociated with the white opressors that keep black people down (educational, reputational and financial wise). There is systematic opression going on. I dont like violence but i can understand it. White males are the most privileged ones. Women are second class citizen and black people / muslim people are third class people in the US. Dont get me started on black /muslim female people or disabled transgender muslim black females.
    Last edited by mmoc253745bd9c; 2015-04-26 at 10:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post

Pretty much exactly this. It's guilt by association.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Pretty much exactly this. It's guilt by association.
    Good thing, if we are going that route than all black people and all protestors are racist thugs because you know guilt by association!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VodkaRedBull View Post
    Well, they probably werent harmed by the russian RT reporter, but theyre just to uneducated to know that there are some good white people too. All they know is that white men keep them down and maybe they think all white people hate them..black people got discriminated and hated for decades now. Maybe now was the boiling point and they will attack every white peope because they are asociated with the white opressors that keep black people down (educational, reputational and financial wise). I dont like violence but i can understand it. White males are the most privileged ones. Women are second class citizen and black people / muslim people are third class people in the US
    Still doesn't excuse anything they are doing at all. If anything it makes them racist as fuck. Also bringing up privilege really? This isn't tumblr, these people are inner city and likely just as poor as they are.
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cute Anarchist View Post
    While other reporters got beaten and arrested by the police during the riots apparently, so...
    No one said that was ok Mr. Anarchist (as if it's hard to know where this is going) but it doesn't excuse anything. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, there was plenty of outrage at that and I can hate both sides as they both are wrong, and quite frankly idiotic.

Jesus I know some people are idiotic but my god I never realized how bad our education system was until reading that comment. I'm glad I smoke because at least I can I hope I got cancer from that and not this.

- - - Updated - - -

Logic, not even once.

Also how is this a small percentage? I found 3 videos in 5 minutes now, while it's still going on.
    "Nobody was saying nothing bad was happening to them."

True. It's just that when people get violent, people tend to shrug their shoulders and go "well maybe they deserved being treated like animals if they are behaving like animals."

You can condemn both systemic governmental oppression and undue violent protests that cause more harm to neutral property, but acting like you (not you specifically) have just been given a free pass to not care about people who have been shit on their whole lives because of a percentage of people go nuts is pretty fucking shitty.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Sagging did not start in prison. Thank the blossoming him hop scene for that gem. I love seeing people's underwear when I'm out shopping. I saw one guy trip and face plant on the pavement. I told him to try a belt next time so he wouldn't look like such a dumbass.

Sagging your pants doesn't make you look anymore cool than having a cellphone. But if your goal is to look like an idiot then mission accomplished.
    Actually it did start in prison, and was linked numerous times.

http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosexuality/sagging.asp

- - - Updated - - -

Oh this is getting good. Now we're blaming reporters for getting mugged by low life fucks. Because " the system makes them this way ". We have entered into the classic blame shifting zone, kudos, kudos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Some people always revert to type.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Wire was filmed in Baltimore.
    You cared enough to post.

Oh this is getting good. Now we're blaming reporters for getting mugged by low life fucks. Because " the system makes them this way ". We have entered into the classic blame shifting zone, kudos, kudos.
    We're also arresting reporters for taking pictures, which is considered to be disorderly conduct. Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    We're also arresting reporters for taking pictures, which is considered to be disorderly conduct. Brilliant.
    That has what to do with getting robbed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

What I've never understood is why they riot in black neighbourhoods?

Why destroy black owned bussiness and property to punish society. Seems counter-productive.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxis View Post
    What I've never understood is why they riot in black neighbourhoods?

Why destroy black owned bussiness and property to punish society. Seems counter-productive.
    Everything in black neighborhoods isn't black owned. We don't have that privilege.

That has what to do with getting robbed?
    I thought the topic at the moment was low life fucks mistreating reporters who are only trying to do their job.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    I thought the topic at the moment was low life fucks mistreating reporters who are only trying to do their job.
    The low life's don't want to be found out.

Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    Everything in black neighborhoods isn't black owned. We don't have that privilege.
    Ownership =/= privilege. Owning my car is not a privilege, it's something I worked for.