Would you pay to destroy a room?

Hello everyone!

I've recently begun studying the idea of opening my own "vent house". It's an extremely off the wall business idea that's not done in too many places in America to my knowledge. The idea is to give people a controlled demolitions in a room. Not the explosive kind, but the kind where you and a friend pay 25$ for 5-10 minutes to go into a room and absolutely level everything inside. After destroying the room, the customer is led into another area where they are presented with several choices of hot or cold beverages, relaxing music, and additional info for stress management.

That's the very basics of my idea. Allow people a way to empty out their physical frustrations on the physical environment without dealing damage to themselves, their own stuff, and hopefully anyone else. I really hope that by creating a safe environment where people are encouraged to release their anger into/onto trash, and then further encouraged to talk to the staff at hand and to seek more help if they see fit that I can not only turn a profit, but also decrease the violent crime in an area by simply providing an area to "Let it all out".

Anyways! I'm looking for feedback from anyone who will offer it, would you pay? What would you like to see? How much would you pay? Just anything you can offer. Thank you for your time!

10+ Year Old Account
    This subforum is for suggestions for our site.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |