Deleted

Question What healer to play in mainly BG PVP

Hi fellas,
    haven't played in a couple of years and want to play some BGs and some semi competitive arena. Have all classes except monk but would like to play some holy paly. Just read that the last 2 seasons were pretty terrible for paladins. Is paladin viable atm or not?

Could someone please give me a brief rundown of the current healer ranking in rBG and arena?

Why would you play anything other than resto druid?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Why would you play anything other than resto druid?
    Not really answering my question.

Deleted
    Paladin is very viable for BGs and superior in 2vs2. Maybe a little behind Resto Druid, but in a better spot than Holy Priest, MW Monk and Resto Shaman.
    Edit: And your damage! Holy Paladin can do some crazy damage in PvP ...
    Last edited by mmoc4f70414cfa; 2015-04-26 at 11:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Paladin is very viable for BGs and superior in 2vs2. Maybe a little behind Resto Druid, but in a better spot than Holy Priest, MW Monk and Resto Shaman.
    Thanks, buddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozuum View Post
    Could someone please give me a brief rundown of the current healer ranking in rBG and arena?
    I would say every Healer is good right now, with only Priests slightly behind and Druids being too good. Other Healers are more close together, but excel in different situations.

If you are going to play solo, I advice you to go with Monk or Druid. Their high mobility is great for BGs where you can use it to quit hopeless fights and aren't going to expect any help from other players.

- - -

I am currently playing a Monk and it is a great fun. They have a lot of tricks up their sleeves, they are only bad at carrying Flags and Carts as they don't have enough "Oh sh*t!" cooldowns and their Roll ability (Or Chi Torpedo, if using the talent) doesn't move you while carrying. Not sure if intended or a bug, but Monks depends on a movement a lot to survive. Monks can also switch into a DPS stance where they can pull out quite a lot of damage and heal at the same time thanks to the Eminence.

The general playstyle is great fun, but "hard" to get into. It is completely different to other Healers.

Deleted
    Resto druid as always. Disc priest is good too.

Not shaman. Shaman is squishy as fuck.
    Paladin is meh, too rooted.

Resto druid hands down. Especially if you plan on soloqueuing or pugging RBGs. They just have the most trolly self sufficient survival.

Deleted
    none since you most likely run in retarded premades anyway ..