Thread: Transmog

Transmog

Hello guys.
    I just have a quick question, is It possible to get T5 now in wod?

Deleted
    Why wouldn´t it be? You could always get it in the TBC raids. Not sure if im just misunderstanding your question.

Deleted
    It's never been easier farming old raids, with the "+damage done, -damage taken" changes Blizz made with this expansion. You will have a VERY easy time doing the majority of encounters pre-MoP content.

Quote Originally Posted by shinbout View Post
    Why wouldn´t it be? You could always get it in the TBC raids. Not sure if im just misunderstanding your question.
    Sorry for my stupid question. Was on icy-veins and there they just showed T1 and T10+ so that made me a bit confused. But thank you for your reply!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    It's never been easier farming old raids, with the "+damage done, -damage taken" changes Blizz made with this expansion. You will have a VERY easy time doing the majority of encounters pre-MoP content.
    How long time will it take to get it you think? Hard to say ofc but around How many weeks?
    Thanks sir!

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you're lucky you can get them all in 1 week.

Deleted
    1 lockout is possible, but it could take over a month if you get really unlucky with drops. RNG is RNG and all that.

I got my T6 in one run (and the recolor to boot) so it's just up to RNG. It'll take you all of 1 hour tops to kill every boss you need for the whole set, just a matter of being right with your RNGesus
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.