PlanetSide 2 how active is it (Pc Version) and how well will it run on my PC.

Hi everyone like the title says how active is it and how well will it run on my PC.

My current PC specs are

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
    Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card

Also how noob friendly is it and how is the f2p grind. I am downloading it as we speak and its about 70% done. I plan to play it and get use to it before the Ps4 version hits and then I may just play there or play both from time to time.

Edit: Also dose it have native controller support? I don't want a debate about KB+M Vs controller just wanting to know if it has native support.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2015-04-26 at 01:13 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

It should run well on your PC, i'd always found it ran supprisingly well even when evertything was going on in the one area and that was on an older hd6670 and it's been improved upon since.

As for how busy it is, hard to say any time i've hopped back in i've found it quite hard to find a decent hotspot, when it launched it was really easy as there was always something going down...hell you just logged into the start area then jumped into a vehicle and assaulted something, there was stuff going with damn near 1k people in the one area over the three factions(have a look at some of the old massive battle vids)

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    It should run well on your PC, i'd always found it ran supprisingly well even when evertything was going on in the one area and that was on an older hd6670 and it's been improved upon since.

As for how busy it is, hard to say any time i've hopped back in i've found it quite hard to find a decent hotspot, when it launched it was really easy as there was always something going down...hell you just logged into the start area then jumped into a vehicle and assaulted something, there was stuff going with damn near 1k people in the one area over the three factions(have a look at some of the old massive battle vids)
    Cool. Ya I kinda answered my own question before ur reply. Seems I can run the game max at 60fps but there really wasn't a huge amount of combat going on. Each server seemed dead so even with high ping I went to the most high pop server a EU one.

Just going to see how it is on Ps4 when it comes out since the PC version atm is low pop. Mite check it out later in the day to see how well it is. What annoys me is there is no 1280x720 setting ffs.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD