Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Revealed

So the new CoD game trailer has been revealed. What do you guys think? Obviously it isn't a surprise but I do remember hearing pretty good things about Advanced Warfare, like how the new movement and verticality changes made the game feel fresh again. I haven't really been huge in to CoD ever since Black Ops 1 but I decided to pick up Ghosts and thought it was complete generic shit. This new game will be only on the new consoles, so that's a plus. Plus, in my opinion I've always felt that Treyarch does the best when it comes to CoD other than the first Modern Warfare.

I'm not completely sold yet, but I'm definitely interested whereas with Advanced Warfare I didn't even give it a chance.

Here's the trailer:

oh joy.... more call of duty....
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Few points:

• Graphics looked shit (I assume it's console graphics).
    • I didn't enjoy the movement in Titanfall or AW, this seems to be more of the same.
    • Even though it's in the future, it isn't lasers and shit, which is good.
    • The song from the trailer was good.
    • It's Treyarch, Blops2 was the last good CoD, hopefully they can make this one good to make up for the last two cods.
    • They've stopped making them for last gen, which is good, but the current consoles are already holding back the PC, so it doesn't really matter at this point.
    • The bow and Gatling gun hand thing were sweet.

Also lol at the whole 'You can play the beta, if you buy the game'. Fuck off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    What's wrong with that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Few points:

• Graphics looked shit (I assume it's console graphics).
    • I didn't enjoy the movement in Titanfall or AW, this seems to be more of the same.
    • Even though it's in the future, it isn't lasers and shit, which is good.
    • The song from the trailer was good.
    • It's Treyarch, Blops2 was the last good CoD, hopefully they can make this one good to make up for the last two cods.
    • They've stopped making them for last gen, which is good, but the current consoles are already holding back the PC, so it doesn't really matter at this point.
    • The bow and Gatling gun hand thing were sweet.

They weren't top of the line, sure, but saying they're shit? That's pretty hyperbolic. As for the movement, it really is just a "can't please everyone" type thing. If they didn't do it, then people would just complain that it's more of the same. The pre-order whoring is pretty annoying as well though.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's another CoD game yay.....

I can assume this game will revolutionize nothing as it has done since it's inception.

It's more of the same shit, different year.

As much as I love The Rolling Stone's Paint it Black, it really doesn't go with the trailer.

Either way, another year, another squeaker dominated game.
    Last edited by Nachturnal; 2015-04-26 at 05:42 PM.

Passed on AW and likely to pass on this also .......

personaly i dont like the feel of the new wave of *future* shooters

might be time to do some WW1 or WW2 shooters again i dunno ... the cops vs robbers thing from battlefield series turned out bad aswell

About the pre-order *bonus* would it not make them look a million times better if it also did say * if it turns out the game is not for you, you are free to cancle the pre-order and get a full refund* ?

and Pre-order bonuses needs to die unless you are a small company that realy have no other way to release a game, If a major triple A title is released and are good it WILL sell.
    Last edited by Drungan; 2015-04-26 at 05:47 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post

personaly i dont like the feel of the new wave of *future* shooters

might be time to do some WW1 or WW2 shooters again i dunno ...
    Agreed, sure people complained about WW2 shooters towards the end because everyone was doing them, it's been a long enough time now that a good AAA WW2 shooter would be awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    What's wrong with that?
    Everything.

10 years ago people didnt have to pay to test games or play demos.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Everything.

10 years ago people didnt have to pay to test games or play demos.
    10 years ago demos for big games where bundled with smaller games from the same publisher to try and drive sales, so you're wrong.

Treyarch is the best of the CoD teams(not saying much) so I would expect it to be decent for people who are still into them.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2015-04-26 at 05:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, sure people complained about WW2 shooters towards the end because everyone was doing them, it's been a long enough time now that a good AAA WW2 shooter would be awesome.
    I'd be down for a good WW2 shooter, but if CoD is going to do it, I'd want it to be Treyarch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    10 years ago demos for big games where bundled with smaller games from the same publisher to try and drive sales, so you're wrong.
    Not really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I'd be down for a good WW2 shooter, but if CoD is going to do it, I'd want it to be Treyarch.
    I would too.

I forgot to say, I hope this CoD finally brings back dedicated servers on the PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    What's wrong with that?
    You're paying to test their game for them. People actually get hired to do that. They are just jumping on the pre order shit train like everyone else

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You're paying to test their game for them. People actually get hired to do that. They are just jumping on the pre order shit train like everyone else
    Well as much as I think it's shady, you're actually paying for the game. The beta test is a bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks more like Advanced Warfare than Advanced Warfare.

Black Ops III: Advanced Warfare 2.

Catchy.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Well as much as I think it's shady, you're actually paying for the game. The beta test is a bonus.
    Blindly buying a game before it is finished before you know you are even going to like it you mean.

They've stopped making them for last gen, which is good, but the current consoles are already holding back the PC, so it doesn't really matter at this point.
    This argument is stupid. Not one game for consoles to date has pushed thier graphical capabilitys to the max. The only time you see the current gens maxing out is do to massive particle events like huge amounts of explosions ect. This game arguably has worse graphics than current games out for this generation so right now its not the consoles holding it back its the devs. While the 3 year dev cycle is nicer it still isnt enough to make them push the envelope graphics wise. That trailer honestly looked like somthing i would see from last gen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zeta don't lie to yourself, "next gen" consoles have mid end pc hardware performance.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the vietnam era call of duty the best, other then CoD 2 back in WWII...but the series kind of went bleh for me after the first black ops.
    You're a towel.