Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Oh look a Game from 2008 with a different Name.

Go Buy it Kids !!!!

It's another year, of course there's another cod. Not that I find that a bad thing. I take cod for what they are, action shooters with solid multiplayer. Don't think they need to be much else. Although I dislike the move into the future. Would've preferred WaW2. The most underrated cod.

Deus Ex, Halo, MGS, Chappie the Robot (or whatever the name of the movie), Titanfall and other crapload of games in one trailer? Trayarch is falling deeper and deeper in my eyes. Absolutely zero creativity or fresh ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Deus Ex, Halo, MGS, Chappie the Robot (or whatever the name of the movie), Titanfall and other crapload of games in one trailer? Trayarch is falling deeper and deeper in my eyes. Absolutely zero creativity or fresh ideas.
    So you have played the game and know what is in it???? Way to many people are basing there opinion off of a trailer that has almost no gameplay.

Wait for the gameplay release then make ur judgement call. Also why dose CoD need to reinvent the wheel each time or at all? Its core elements work perfect and thats why it sells for a fuck ton of money. Based off the trailer it will move 100% like Titanfall and personally I am fine with that. Then again I am someone who enjoyed AW. Won't lie tho I would love a WW2 game right about now.

Not trying to sound like I am defending the game but saying it has no creativity or fresh ideas and yet you have seen NOTHING of it is kinda stupid.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    Oh look a Game from 2008 with a different Name.

Go Buy it Kids !!!!
    Meawhile WoW players have been paying even more money to play the same game since 2004

I don't like the way the CoD series has gone. Bionic soldiers, mechs, 'vertical' gameplay etc. It's evolving into Saints Row. What next, Call of Duty: Hellfire. Shoot the Devil in the face and then pummel him with pink nanotech dildos?

CoD 4 and World at War were the best two CoD games IMO. Simple unfussy gameplay.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You're paying to test their game for them. People actually get hired to do that. They are just jumping on the pre order shit train like everyone else
    For the record, getting multiplayer access for beta is thousand times better than any other pre order bonus. It literally means nothing, the bets kind of pre order bonus
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So you have played the game and know what is in it???? Way to many people are basing there opinion off of a trailer that has almost no gameplay.

Wait for the gameplay release then make ur judgement call. Also why dose CoD need to reinvent the wheel each time or at all? Its core elements work perfect and thats why it sells for a fuck ton of money. Based off the trailer it will move 100% like Titanfall and personally I am fine with that. Then again I am someone who enjoyed AW. Won't lie tho I would love a WW2 game right about now.

Not trying to sound like I am defending the game but saying it has no creativity or fresh ideas and yet you have seen NOTHING of it is kinda stupid.
    Not trying to bash really. Never playd CoD since COD2. And I agree with you on that it works and works very good, but you know. Wall running and bots was something new and fresh in Titanfall (even though it wasn't a huge success like publishers wanted it to be). But showing us the exact same animation, with exact same gameplay (you know it's run forward, shoot stuff) only a year later is meh. We can argue here that 10 years ago Prince of Persia allowed us to run walls etc, but it's a different games with different gameplay. Here all I saw were different copypasted thing/features from other games/movies. Nothing else, nothing more.

And yes. You should bring new ideas in new iteration of the game, othrewise you'll become Assassin's Creed or CoD.

People still buy CoD games? Even after the last 3-4 atrocities?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just another cod game every 10 year old boy will cream over. To me it's just another shit cod game, there hasn't been a good one since cod4.

Looks like they are copying Deus Ex with the whole 'augmented soldiers' vibe.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

I would also like to see a new WW2 FPS. It's been quite a while and I think it would be really cool with current technology.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    People still buy CoD games? Even after the last 3-4 atrocities?
    Black ops 2 was very good, the last two have been pretty shit though (Ghosts sucked more than AW).

Deleted
    Can anyone else register-a damn account on that bloody beta website, like ugh.
    Retype Email: Green Tick (Above Email:Red cross) :s
    Same applies to the password, retype password gets green tick, standard password box gets red cross
    Community username Is "OK" when I use ctrl-v but the register button at the bottom of the page Is still grayed out, It's ticking me off lol

Yet twitter feed seems to suggest code errors, I'm actually having account creation problems, I've attempted this In Chrome/Firefox -_- Any suggestions would be awesome ./bows

Anyone else playing this Multiplayer Beta?

Has there been any discussion in this thead about the game or do we have every idiot who thinks hes clever posting the same LOL COD SUCKS, LOL SAME GAME AS BEFORE, LOL PEOPLE STILL PLAY COD?

10+ Year Old Account
    Downloading the beta right now on PS4. Time to see if I'll be making a return to CoD or not. Although with Battlefront coming out I may pass simply because I have another shooter to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've decided not to play beta. I'll play the game when its released though. I really dislike the Treyarch CoD games compared to IW. I'm really just waiting for IW's next CoD game where AW and BO3 are just filler games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've decided not to play beta. I'll play the game when its released though. I really dislike the Treyarch CoD games compared to IW. I'm really just waiting for IW's next CoD game where AW and BO3 are just filler games.
    IW of old yes but since MW3 iv not been a fan of new IW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    You are missing out, why not get the upper hand on map routes and wall routes on the 4 available maps?
    I hit 40 earlier today and am loving the Ripper ability on Spectre. Although the Scythe is still my go to ability with Reaper.

This game plays different from others, and is actually enjoyable even with the futuristic wall running and double jumping, or as I call it Harry Potter Quidditch flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    You are missing out, why not get the upper hand on map routes and wall routes on the 4 available maps?
    I hit 40 earlier today and am loving the Ripper ability on Spectre. Although the Scythe is still my go to ability with Reaper.

This game plays different from others, and is actually enjoyable even with the futuristic wall running and double jumping, or as I call it Harry Potter Quidditch flying.
    because its only available for those who unfortunately bought a ps4.