Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I bought 3 this morning in the US for 20,020. It had shot back up to 23,000 by noon though.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    The spectral tiger costs about 230k - 270k on US realms, the swift version costs about 150k more. 380 - 450k.
    remember there's no difference on the speed anymore, and the normal tiger actually looks a bit cooler.
    holy shit really?

the normal one is going for 600-750k and the epic one for 750k+

Im still waiting for the EU token price to settle down before stocking up on them.. I want the price to be sustainable with my passive income of 30k/month, so probably waiting till the price is less than that
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by omega8 View Post
    lest take a imaginary scenario token is at 33k 2 mil people buy it after 33k nobody else buys it price reaches 44k 2mil people sell it so that s assumption ofc but if the system is like this it can drop to 33k without a single guy buying it between 33k and and 44k
    so are you re token getting sold for 42k when price is at 42k?
    edit :and why is price going 13k up than down 13k on us goes only 4k up than down
    You get the amount of gold for your token when you posted it. If you posted it at 50k, and the price is 25k when someone buys it, you are given 50k. The opposite is also true. It doesn't matter what the player paid in gold, you are given what you posted it for.

Edit: Price is changing less on US because it's been out for longer on US. EU will eventually be down to a 2-5k curve as well.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    remember there's no difference on the speed anymore, and the normal tiger actually looks a bit cooler.
    That's not really the point, it's about prestige.