Poll: Shaman Race....?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I can't decide on a race for my shaman to save my life....

I WANT to like Trolls, but the hunch is just too much for me I think...
    Orcs are a good compromise but outside of a few specific transmog sets when the green skin adds to the set I don't really care too much for the green skin.
    Taurens.... Hmmm I like the big towering look but I don't love the hump and how much the head sticks out.

Goblins, nah.

I have looked through a lot of the transmog thread and see several mogs I like, but I haven't seen very many Tauren ones. If anyone has any good Tauren mog sets I would love to see them.

if its really transmog you're after don't go troll, gear still looks like its made for orcs.

I'd give Goblins more consideration, I mean yeah they're kinda short but the racials are useful, even if not purely min/max dps like trolls.

All 3 males of the races you listed hunch over to varying degrees, so goblins incidentally are the only straight back male models unless you're looking at female ones. For mogging, Tauren are tricky due to size and proportions, so I'd avoid unless you don't mind sticking to just a few sets. So incidentally goblins are probably the better mogging choice overall even if it's a bit shrunken. Otherwise I guess Orcs are the next best, though there's plenty of troll themed ones for trolls to look decent in.

Oh how I wish I was a Female Orc, but I can rock some beautiful mogs on my Troll. I was a male until the customizations went on sale back in Siege of Orgrimmar and swapped to female. Female Trolls have a great shaped figure with the new character models and stand a modest height with very little "hunchy" behaviour. I'm so pretty that my Enhancement mog back in SoO is featured as a wallpaper on Mogoholic Local Mail Mog section.
    Resto/Ele Shaman Main - Raider for Temerity of Windrunner[A] 13/13M
    Twitter- Twitch - Disc/Holy Priest Alt - MM/BM Hunter Alt
    Always reachable via Twitter for questions, so feel free to bug me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy descission: Go Dwarf

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren. Every shaman is either a troll or an orc horde side. Be different.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

If you dont like the hunch play female. Troll master race.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Tauren. Every shaman is either a troll or an orc horde side. Be different.
    This. Fem Taurens seem to be rare to.

I've always loved my Tauren Shaman. I'd post my Transmog (which I think fits really well with a tauren elemental shaman). but I can't upload pictures yet. (how many posts do I need)?

Troll for animations (and I guess racials). Orc for transmog. Tauren are really annoying to play, as the large size means that it feels like you run really slowly.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Male Tauren or Female Pandaren.

if orcs casted right handed I would totally play them. it just feels awkward casting left handed

Deleted
    Walk with the Earthmother

Tauren and Pandarens because they are cuddly.
    When I pee, it comes out as glitter... and then I think it's a party. But I'm still not invited.

had this problem the other day, settled on goblin

Choose best racials and use tmorph. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Hi Sephurik

I think I have decided on Tauren.

Female Orc makes every kind of armour look badass IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.