Good Laptop for WoW

Just wondering if anyone could recoment anything in particular as far as laptops go for playing WoW. I played '05-'12, and with my current job, I really could only play on a laptop... Any advice on specific models or solid requirements would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Would like to keep it around $500-$600 if possible.

none. laptops are crap. they are not designed to dissipate the heat made by a high end graphics card and then they die.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

http://www.digitalstormonline.com/ has some really good laptops for good prices, at least compared to the big manufacturers i.e. Dell, H.P. Mine runs WoW incredibly smoothly and it was the cheapest model. I have a friend who has the "Behemoth" model and it barely even notices that WoW is running.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    none. laptops are crap. they are not designed to dissipate the heat made by a high end graphics card and then they die.
    some people simply don't have the option to play on a desktop.

Thanks im going to look into it today. Yeah sadly a laptop is all i can play of, unfortunately i have a "real job", and im 29 yrs old with 2 kids at home, so the time investment i can put into the game isnt worth me spending a ton of money or even putting the small effort into building a desktop. The most intense thing i would be doing is the 5 man mythic and lfr stuff, so medium settings are fine.

I appreciate the link Lamortykins, good lookin out.

Try xoticpc or cyberpower. I've been playing on my gaming laptop, which has seen heavy use, for almost four years with no difficulties running any blizzard titles.

Looks like the best one that will run wow comfortably.
    It has an i7 quad core, instead of the i5 dual core.

https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/..._Gaming_Laptop