Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Apepi's Rules to Drinking:
    1. Never buy alcohol yourself, have other people buy it for you, because if they want you to drink, they can provide it.
    2. For every sip you take, you have to name a capital/state or capital/country. If you can't think of one your are too drunk to drink anymore. Or you might just end up becoming good at geography.
    #1's pretty dangerous if you're a girl. Sadly, you can't even always trust the bartenders. I guess as long as you drink something that's sealed, but most girls don't like beer because girls are weird.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Drink beer, takes more to get drunk, and you'll fill up before you black out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just pace yourself. If you chug down alcohol in 10 minutes you'll have no idea how it'll effect you, but if you drink over a span of a couple hours you'll be able to gauge how much more you can take before you start acting like an idiot. But as a general rule 4-6 beers should be good for a beginner depending on your body weight. My friend has to drink over a 12 pack to get drunk but his alcohol tolerance is high and he's a pretty big guy.

Just be careful with liquor. You can easily get blackout even though it seems like you're not drinking that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    how often do guys try to exploit girls who are drunk is that a big risk with it if i drink?
    Pretty damn often sadly, It makes me ashamed to be a guy sometimes.

It sounds like you really shouldn't be drinking if you have periods you can't remember, that's black out drunk. That is terrifying for me. Real friends aren't going to push you into doing something you don't want to do. Some might act like they are talking you into it, just to give you the freedom to drink without feeling like a drunk. (that probably doesn't make sense, I hope it does). I'm sure if you take a firm stand and just tell them you don't want to drink, as you don't want to be unaware of your actions.

I enjoy drinking, I always have, but I only drink when I know what's up and who i'm going to be around.

Unless you're drinking with Bill Cosby, just know your limit, don't go overboard drink mildly and socially this time, or politely refuse, it's that simple.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    #1's pretty dangerous if you're a girl. Sadly, you can't even always trust the bartenders. I guess as long as you drink something that's sealed, but most girls don't like beer because girls are weird.
    Eh, as long as what ever your offered is a closed can, it should be fine.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    If you have to ask you shouldn't go drinking.
    why not? something will happen?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yes. I suggest bringing a guard dog.
    i dont have a guard dog

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. I suggest bringing a guard dog.
    you wrote a post yesterday but deleted it why?

Deleted
    Eat well and drink slowly, best is to drink one beer/glass of wine etc and one glass of water. Then you should feel when it is time to stop.

If you don't want to then don't do it. Simple as that. You'll miss nothing but the hangover...

7+ Year Old Account
    Rent-A-Hound

They're all over the place. Women need protection.
    you can rent that??? i dont believe you

Deleted
    why?
    Because they're fucking stupid and useless.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Because they're fucking stupid and useless.
    thats hurtful

Deleted
    That hurts, PizzaSHARK. I'm a lovely lady.
    Lady is quite a stretch

Also, OP should maybe specify what the whole waking up in a hotel room business was about

That does not sound kosher

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Lady is quite a stretch

Also, OP should maybe specify what the whole waking up in a hotel room business was about

That does not sound kosher
    i dont know what it was about i got alcohol from someone and we drinked and then i dont remember what happened and i woke up at a hotel room i dont know how i got there?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, no, it's a legit service. Whenever I go out drinking, I always remember to rent my guard dog for the night. It's a little expensive, but it gives me peace of mind when I'm around men.
    how would a dog obey unknown people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a drink. Wait 10 minutes. If you're still feeling alright, drink another.
    When you start getting out of control, stop. You won't feel sick, you will have fun, and remember everything.

Deleted
    i dont know what it was about i got alcohol from someone and we drinked and then i dont remember what happened and i woke up at a hotel room i dont know how i got there?
    Um... right, I'm out.

Can someone else get this one please

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Um... right, I'm out.

Can someone else get this one please
    what do you mean your out?

15+ Year Old Account
    Well if you pass out and wake up in a hotel room you probably had an awesome night, or not, probably not. My best advice is to not drink alkohol again. My worst advice is to drink alkohol again, lose your friends, go from bar to bar as long as you´re able to walk and pass out in one of these places a) toilet, b) infront of a stage, c) on a truckdrivers lap, d) one of your ex´s (the one that already has children to wake you up) or c) in a lift not realizing this isn´t you bed mid-undressing

You´re welcome.
    Last edited by Mayhem; 2015-04-27 at 05:35 PM. Reason: damn you english language!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    what do you mean your out?
    He's out of this thread because there's absolutely no worth in it.